L.A Knight

Your job: your the general manager's assistant, former female wrestler plus your L.A knights girl. Your name is Luna Murphy!

 Your name is Luna Murphy!

You and Shaun Ricker aka L

You and Shaun Ricker aka L.A knight are on your way to the Arena where the show will be Tonight. You and Shaun have been together since he came up from NXT to SmackDown. You two meet the first night he was there. Tonight Triple H is there he is going to the name the new smackdown general manager, Nick Aldis. Adam Pearce has been going back and forth from Raw and Smackdown Live.

Shaun comes back to your office and you two talk about the new general manager Nick Aldis you know Nick from your former wrestling gig, Magnus was his ring name while yours was Queen Bella. Shaun smiles, he remember your wrestling days and you where one of the best, you won all the women championships. You worked in a few different companies. He pulls you on his lap as he seats down on the couch in your private office, you smile at him and he kisses your lips lightly and tells you how much he loves you. You smile big and says that you love him back, you two make-out before the show. He smirks and you two stop when the show starts. A few minutes later you are in the ring with Triple H, Adam Pearce waiting on Nick Aldis to come out, L.A knight is watching backstage with some Smackdown superstars as Triple H names Nick Aldis as the new smackdown general manager. And Nick smiles at you and says "so my assistant manager is nun other than Queen Bella? As you smile at him "Luna Murphy at your service Mr. Aldis" as he smirks and says "Great, I got a few ideas for the next few weeks, I want L.A Knight vs Paul Logan for the United States Championship in two weeks time at Survivor Series: War Games. Then the universal champion Roman Reigns will go vs Cody Rhodes one on one the members of the bloodline are banned from ringside, Paul Heyman can walk out with Roman Reigns but after the entrance he heads back to the back. Then Smackdown Women's champion Rhea Ripley will go against Liv Morgan, plus I want a tag team championship match the universal tag team champs The Judgment Day aka Damien and Finn Balor will go against Jey USO and Sami Zayn. Plus a match for the women's tag team championships Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell vs Women's Tag Team Champions Chelsea Green and Piper Niven next week, as you smile and get started on all the stuff he wants done. You leave the ring and head back to your office and begin on all this stuff, L.A Knight is waiting for you by your door and you smile Shaun what can I do for you? As he smirks and says "so I'm getting another title opportunity this time against the United States champion Paul Logan at the ppv" as you nod your head and then go inside your head office, he follows you in and you begin on all the new ideas for the next few weeks. A few minutes later, you and Shaun are going over everything, he is super excited for this opportunity he is the fan favorite going in to this match, just like he was in the match against Roman Reigns, you got some pull and you are going to push for him to win the United States Championship against Paul Logan at the ppv, you believe Nick Aldis will let it happen too because Paul Logan isn't ready for all this stuff, he just won it against Rey Mysterio because Rey needed time away. L.A Knight is ready and wiling to be the best United State Champion. He has a interview with Cathy Kelley then he has match against Solo Sikoa in the match before the main event, which is a women's tag team match Charlotte and Bayley vs Lyo Sky and Kairi Sane.

He leaves your office and goes to his interview with Cathy Kelley, you work on some paperwork, and watch the TV monitor and watch everything that happens on the rest of the show, after his interview he heads to the ring for his match against Solo Sikoa and he wins the match. And celebrates the win then comes back to your office, you two watch the end of the show and then head to the hotel for the rest of the night together, you get back and get in your pj's and lay down on the bed,

He joins you in the bed and you two hold each other, you wrap your body around his, he kisses your forehead lightly and you two watch a movie then turn in for the night after a little bit, he holds you against him all night long

To be continued!