Christian Cage

Your job in Aew: Your an Aew female wrestler plus your Jungle Boys Cousin, Wild Child in the ring your real name is Jasmine, you are brough in to help Jungle Boy when Christian turned on him then two weeks later when Luchasaurus picked to be on Christian's side instead of staying with Jurassic Express, so you are backstage with Anna Jay, aka Jack's girlfriend and you are making your debut tonight and later on when Christian is out in the ring with Luchasaurus talking about Jungle Boy you come out,

Jack is in a meeting with Tony about your placement in the feud, a few minutes later Anna has left and you finish getting ready, you got to get in place to go out and come face to face with your finance in Christian Cage, yeah you are getting marr...

Jack is in a meeting with Tony about your placement in the feud, a few minutes later Anna has left and you finish getting ready, you got to get in place to go out and come face to face with your finance in Christian Cage, yeah you are getting married to Jay Reso so Christian Cage you meet him through your cousin Jack and you two got close over the last year and half and right before he turned on Jack he asked you marry him, you haven't talked to him since he asked you to marry him the week before he turned on Jack aka Jungle Boy, he has called and left you voicemails plus text messages but you haven't reply.

Christian is talking smack about Jungle Boy and you have had enough, so your theme music hits,

And christian looks up as you walk out and down the ramp stopping half way down, he smirks and says "oh everyone it's my lovely finance the wild child herself Ivy, you come out here to join me love, you know I was thinking you where going to call off the engagement, because since I did what I did to your peep squeak of a cousin Jungle Boy 3 weeks ago you haven't been home, you haven't answered my calls or texts, I did it for us, Jungle Boy was taking the spotlight, and you deserve it, he came out and try to one up us after we got engaged, saying he wanted to go for the Aew championship at the ppv he wanted to be in the five pack challenge, he couldn't let us have our moment together" as you look at him and you tear up "Christian Jungle Boy is my family and I'm standing by him, so be ready in two weeks time it will be me and him vs you and Luchasaurus in a tag team match, and I am calling off the wedding, your not the man I fall in love with a year and half ago" as he looks at you "no little girl, we need to talk about this privately just us you and me" as you shake your head "no Christan we don't, maybe after the match in two weeks at the ppv but right now be ready for a beating love" as you drop the mic and head backstage, Jack is waiting for you and hugs you tight "hi you need to talk to him, you two are getting married and I don't want this storyline to break that up, this storyline was my idea it's a way for everyone in the team to get a single run, myself, Christian and Luchasaurus and it will happen sooner than later" as you pull back and nod your head.

He goes to see Anna, as you wait for Christian to come back, he comes back and Luchasaurus is right behind him, as you are seating up on one of the crates, he sees you and tells Austin he will catch up with him later, as Austin smiles and heads to his locker-room, he smiles at you and you shake your head, Jay walks over and says "you added more to the story Tonight, Tony said we weren't going to call off the wedding because the storyline was going to be over before we started planning and myself, Jack and Austin would have our own single runs" as you look at him and say "I'm sorry, I got catch up in the moment" as he smirks and gets in between your legs placing his hands on your hips "I love you Jasmine, and I had to be the one to turn I have been a heel before I can do it without hesitation, Jack couldn't he is to pure and Austin joining me is going to be shot lived, but we are going to be husband and wife, your going to give me babies, I mean more, I already got one daughter Isla with the ex wife Denise" as you smile at him and he leans over and kisses your lips "I love you Jasmine Leanne Morgan soon to be Reso" as you pull back and smile at him your hands go to his shoulders, I love you too William Jason Reso" as he smirks and kisses your lips again he then pulls back a few minutes later "this match isn't going to happen I'll get Austin to turn on me before the ppv, and I'll have to face Jack alone" as you smile "your scared your little girl is going to beat you daddy" as he smirks and lifts you up in his arms making you wrap your legs around his waist and then your arms around his neck as he carry's you towards his locker-room. "Nah daddy only beats on your pussy little girl" as you giggle at what he said and he continues to carry you to his locker-room.

To be continued!!!!!