Sammy Guevara

a few weeks later, you are in the backstage Arena in hair and makeup, getting ready for tonight's show,

you are in the seat while the makeup artist finish up your makeup, as you are talking to Britt Baker who is in the next chair getting her hair done

you are in the seat while the makeup artist finish up your makeup, as you are talking to Britt Baker who is in the next chair getting her hair done. You two talk until Tay comes over and starts to talk smack to you, as you shake your head and just keep talking to Britt. A few minutes go by you telling Britt bye, you walk off and go to your spot for the show tonight. Sammy is talking to Renee about him leaving the inner circle, you turn the corner and see the end of the interview, Sammy smiles at you as run over to him and he lifts you up in his arms and spins you around, "hi lil Mama, where is Mason? As you smile big at him "my mom has him for the night, my cousins are in town" as Sammy nods his head, "so I'll meet all this cousins this coming weekend at Sunday dinner? As you nod your head at him.

He holds your hand and you two walk to his locker-room, you two are going hangout until the show starts, he needs help with the vlog ideas for the next few weeks, with Tay being around it all with him, he has to get in this mind set. You two make it to his locker-room and go in, he grabs your hand and intertwines your fingers with his, he pulls you to the couch and you two seat down, you smile at him "I got a call from Mason's sperm donor, he is in town for a few weeks working with some people who is going to TNA in the next few months, he wants to Mason but I told him no, I ask why now Mason is almost one he doesn't know him, he brings up that he hasn't been around much because of work, I laughed I said I try to get you to see him before but you wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts so no Mason doesn't need him in his life, he is fine with him, he brought up you and I said yes Sammy is a great role model to Mason, I also bring up that is is single again and this why he wants to be in Mason's life finally, he didn't say anything else and I hung up" as Sammy smiles at you "I want to be in Mason's life as his father, I know I didn't make him with you but I want to be his father and Dad, if you will let me be? As you smile at him "we will take it day at a time Sammy but I can see you being that" as he smirks "I miss my little buddy, I was thinking we could go get him after the show ends and you two could stay at my house, let your mom and cousins have some family time with you two, what do you say? As you smile at him "I'll call my mom and tell her to pack us two bags, one for Mason and one for me and we will be there to get him and the bags tonight" as his smile gets bigger "great Lil Mama, so I need some help with the ideas for the vlog, you want to help me" as you nod your head at him.

A few minutes later you two have came up with some good ideas. You get up to call your mom to let her know the plan for tonight and she lets you know she will pack a bag for you and Mason and she will have Mason ready too, as you thank her and then you two talk for a few minutes then you hangup and go back in Sammy's locker-room he smirks at you "are we all set for tonight? As you nod your head at him" did you come up with a storyline for Tay and your storyline in a few weeks time? As Sammy nods his head "yeah Tay comes to my side after Jericho attacks me after a match, she shows me she is there but only few weeks then she shows me she was just using me and then you show up and I see true love and I cut all ties with her" as you nod your head at him. You get a call to go to your spot, they need you get some light shots, you look at Sammy "I'll see you later on, I got to go do some spots, good luck with your match against Jungle boy honey" as he nods his head and pulls you against his chest and kisses your lips. "Love you lil Mama" as you smile at him, "love you too handsome" as you head to your spot and do your light shots, Sammy walks around and thanks about your relationship. he loves you and Mason and sees a future with you, he doesn't want to do this storyline with Tay he is going to talk to the bosses again and ask them to not let this happen, he wants everyone to know your his lady. He bumps into Tony Khan and they have a good talk and Tony understand completely and says the storyline will not happen. Sammy smiles and thanks Tony, he says in a few weeks time he wants to bring you and Mason in and let everyone know you two are together, and Tony likes that idea, and asks Sammy if you would be open to getting in the ring eventually, Sammy says he will run it by you and get back with him and Tony smiles as you do your spots then go look for Sammy when you see him with Tony and Tony smiles at you as you walk up "hi boss, Sammy how is it going I got a few minutes before the show starts, I was wondering if I could have few minutes with Sammy? As Tony nods and leave you two alone, Sammy smiles "hi lil Mama, what's up? As you smile at him "I know I said I was alright with the next storyline with you and Tay but I'm not, early when I was getting ready I was talking to Britt and Tay come over we started talking smack, I didn't say anything or make a scene but I can't just stand by and watch the man I love and want to spend the rest of my life with and have a family with in a storyline with a lady who wants to take you away from me and Mason, I'm sorry" as he smirks and says "lil Mama that story is canceled Tony said we aren't doing it, but I get to introduce you and Mason in a few weeks time, Tony asked if you would be interested in getting in the ring down the road, I told him I would ask you and get back with him" as you smile at him "I would love to get in the ring down the road but I need to get trained first" as he nods his head and you two separate and you go to do your spot for the show.

To be continued!!!!