Malakai Black

You blink a few times when you see him standing in front of you, in your hotel-room, "Tom what are doing here? Shouldn't you be with Zelina working on your relationship" as he smirks "babygirl I don't want her I want you, she had a grip on me and I couldn't get away from her" as you shake your head at him "you the devil malakai black couldn't get out of her grip, your full of yourself or maybe full of shit" as he shakes his head "no I'm not I want to full you up through" as you shake your head again "I don't want you too, I am going to go to the store and get some stuff then come back I want you gone by the time I get back, after the show in two days I'll go get an apartment and do my job but I want out of the house of black, you talk to Tony and creative but after I get an apartment I will get my stuff from your house, then you can decorate and you and Zelina can live happy even after, I'll do my 2 years here in Aew then I'll go back to school and finish up my degree then reopen my online store" as he shakes his head "no we are going home, I don't want to force you but I will you are my remember" as you smile at him "fine but we need to stay here tonight your card is on file for 24 hours" as he smirks "you where going to leave me and use my credit card for the night, smart babygirl, I'll call Nathan and make him go to the house and get us some stuff we will stay here, until tomorrow until check out then we go home, you are my remember" as you smile at him "yes sir, but you aren't getting any of me for while, I don't like that you didn't do anything to get her off you, you let her kiss you and you are my remember just like I'm yours" as he smirks and get closer to you "I'll go a few days without having you, but I'm not going long" as you giggle and say "I got two hours we can leave and go home and get your money back" as he smirks and say's "lets go, that's right you got 4 hours to cop out and get your money back" as you smile at him and you two go to the front desk.

Then you two head home, as soon as you two make it home you head upstairs to your guys room and go change into your PJs

You go into the bathroom and start to do your hair, you are putting hair extensions in, plus your going back completely Black,

You finish your hair then you walk downstairs and grab some water from the kitchen sink, Tom is on the couch watching tv and he looks up to see you go by and he sees your hair is back to full on black and back to be long, he gets up and walks in b...

You finish your hair then you walk downstairs and grab some water from the kitchen sink, Tom is on the couch watching tv and he looks up to see you go by and he sees your hair is back to full on black and back to be long, he gets up and walks in behind you "what did you do? As you turn around and smile "I went back long and full on black why don't you like it? As he walks over to you and pushes you against the corner then pushes himself against you "I love it I always have loved you with full on black and any length of hair, you beautiful babygirl" as you smile at him and push him off you "thanks sir, I'm going to go to the office and work on some of my orders" as he nods his head and before you leave he pulls you back into him and kisses your lips lightly.

You go to the office and work on your orders for the online shop, get them them packed and ready to be shipped out tomorrow morning, a couple hours later you got everything done so you go into the master bedroom and crawl into bed, you turn the TV on and watch something as Tom comes in and joins you on the bed, "I love you Jessie" as you smile at him "I love you too Tom, but I'm upset with you still" as he nods his head and says "I know I should have pushed her off of me but she has a grip on me babygirl, I'm sorry" as you nod your head at him "sir if you want her then let me go, I'll be upset because I love you but I'll get over it, but don't play me" as he nods his head and lays his head on your chest "babygirl I love you and I only want you no one else, I will never play you, you my other half" as you nod your head at him and you lay down on your pillow, he lays down ok his and says "I'll do whatever it takes to make it better between us again" as you smile at him "I'll get over it eventually, but I need time to get over it" as he smirks at you and kisses your forehead lightly. You two go to sleep, and he holds you against his chest, Next morning Tom wakes up before you, and holds you against his chest and rubs circles on your lower back, you are out but you feel his fingers on your back, he hits your lower back, where you has surgery to repair a broken vertebrae as you wake up and say "Tom it's still sensitive" as he smirks and kisses your lips lightly "I'm sorry babygirl, we will get you a tattoo on it something for you being my sub" as you look at him "yes but not just yet, give it a few more weeks to heal completely" as he nods his head at you. (You broken vertebrae in your lower back a few months before you came to Aew)

To be continued!!!!!