Damien Priest

You get up to go to the bathroom and he asks Rhea if she is down to watch you two get naughty as she smirks and agrees to do it, she finds you sexy as hell and to watch you two would such a turn on, you fix your hair into a a messy bun, Then comes back out and grab some water from the bar, you start to turn around but someone pushes you down on the ground, Damien and Rhea see this and get up fast and rush over to, Damien grabs the asshole up by the shirt collar and makes him apologize to you, as Rhea helps you up, you walk up to the guy and slaps him across the face, as Damien and Rhea watch this and they get turn on by you stepping up and showing you can take care of yourself, Rhea pulls you back and then her and Damien pull you out of the club, Damien picks you up and Carry's you to his car, Rhea follows you both to the car. She gets in the driver seat, you and Damien are in the backseat, he looks you over making sure he doesn't have to go back in and kill the fucker. You smile at him as Rhea drives you three to Damien's house.

You grip Damien's shirt, "I'm alright papi" as he smirks and say "alright babygirl that was hot as hell, remind me not to piss you off" as you smile at him, he kisses you passionately then lifts you up and places you on his lap, his hands go to your ass and he squeezes your cheeks and makes you grind on his dick, "when we get back to the house, go to the playroom, remove all your clothes and neal on the ground by the cabinet with All the toys, do you understand me? As you look at him and nod your head at him. A few minutes later you three are at the house you get out of the car and go inside before Damien and Rhea.  You head to the playroom going in then you underdressed and neal on the ground next to the cabinet with all the toys, Damien and Rhea come in the house and then Damien comes up with Rhea right behind him, you are waiting right on the spot where Damien told you, he smirks and removes his jacket. He comes over and grips you by the hair and pulls it back into a ponytail. He bends down and kisses your lips, he bites your bottom lips then he lifts you up in his arms. He carry's you to the bed in the corner, he lays you down then goes around and handcuffs your arms and legs to the bed, Rhea goes to a chair in the corner and watches everything, Damien goes to the cabinet and gets some toys and brings them over to the bed. He smiles and starts to get you ready for your season in a little bit, he gets you all ready, Rhea is watching all of as he fucks you with the toys, she likes it, you begin to shake, you tighten up and you squirt on the toys after you ask him Permission, he smirks and then he lets you catch your breath then he uncuffed your hands and legs then lifts you up and places you on your hands and knees on the bed, he grips your hips and pulls you back and grind himself against your back end. He slides his pants and boxer shorts down to his knees, he starts to grind you against his dick, then he slides himself in your pussy. He fucks you hard, he thrusts into you as you moan out, he moves one of his hands to your pussy and rubs it lightly as he fucks you into the mattress.

A few more minutes, you ask permission to cum again and he gives it to you, you climax on his cock, as he shots his load into you, you squirt again and this time you soak the bed covers. Leaving a mess, he lifts you up off the bed and Carry's you to the bedroom, he looks at Rhea, she smiles and she goes to his guest room for the night, he takes you to the bathroom and gives you a warm bath, then you two go to bed. Next morning you are up and in the bathroom getting ready for the day, you got your hair pulled back in a high ponytail, it's curly, then you got your clothes on for the day, you are in meetings all day, then you got to be in control of the Women on Monday Night Raw,

 Next morning you are up and in the bathroom getting ready for the day, you got your hair pulled back in a high ponytail, it's curly, then you got your clothes on for the day, you are in meetings all day, then you got to be in control of the Women...

Damien is up and in the shower, you are putting on your make-up it's simple but beautiful, Damien gets done and finishes up his shower then he gets out and goes to get ready himself, Rhea left early this morning, she went and meet up with her boyf...

Damien is up and in the shower, you are putting on your make-up it's simple but beautiful, Damien gets done and finishes up his shower then he gets out and goes to get ready himself, Rhea left early this morning, she went and meet up with her boyfriend in Buddy Matthews, you finish up and you two head to the arena.

To be continued!!!!!