Kenny Omega

After you two do the nasty, he pulls you against his chest, he rubs your back and you two get comfortable on his bed, he give you one of his shirts which on you is a big oversized shirt, with your panties, he in his boxer shorts only, he pulls the covers up and over you two and you two relax in each other's arms on the bed. You two go to sleep in each other's Arms and sleep peacefully through the night, next morning you are up and in his shower, you wash your body, as Kenny joins you and you two make love in the shower. After you finish up, you both get out and you get dressed for the day, you put your clothes back on, he gets dressed and then you two head out he is taking you home, you will change and then you two will go to the arena, he has a boss meeting with Tony, Matt and Nick, Page And Dustin, then you two will have lunch, he has to decide when he is taking going to drop the title and take some time off for his injuries aka having surgeries, he wants to spend time with you before he has to do the first one, because he will be away from the company for a couple weeks after the first one. You run upstairs to your apartment and get changed,

 You run upstairs to your apartment and get changed,

He waits in the car and sends Adam a quick message, letting him know in their match at the ppv he is handing him the title, he needs to have the surgeries on his injuries, as Adam texts back "it's up to Kenny when he drops the title and to whom, b...

He waits in the car and sends Adam a quick message, letting him know in their match at the ppv he is handing him the title, he needs to have the surgeries on his injuries, as Adam texts back "it's up to Kenny when he drops the title and to whom, but if Kenny wants Adam to take it over, then Adam will make the Elite proud and hold that title to the highest standard, just like Kenny has been doing" as you come back down and get in "Cleaner you alright you look upset? As Kenny smiles at you"am alright Bee, I just figured out I need to drop the title and have some surgeries on my injuries, Ill be out for awhile, I know we just got together but when your not working on Wednesday and Friday night's and ppv's will you help me through for recovery and rehab? As you look at him "yes Cleaner, I'll help anywhere I can" as he smiles and leans over and kisses your lips lightly "Thanks Bee, I appreciate you so much already, your an amazing women" as you smile at him and he drives you two to the Arena.

He park in his parking spot, he then gets out and comes around and opens the door for you, helping you out as you smile and get out and he wraps his arm around your waist as you two walk in the Arena, you got to pack up your station, you got a few days off, then you come back for the week of the ppv, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights, your dad is there with Darby they are going over some movesets for their tag match next weekend at the ppv against the young Bucks, as Kenny smiles and kisses your lips lightly and says he will see you in a little bit after his meeting with Nick, Matt Tony and Dustin and Adam" as you smile and run your fingers through his hand and smile "Kenny no matter what I'm not going no where I'm with you 💯 percent " as he smiles and says 'im lucky to have you" as you two separate and he goes to Tony's office for the meeting, and you go clean up and pack your station up. Your dad comes around the corner from the ring where he was working with Darby, he smiles at you "oh if it isn't my loving daughter" as you giggle and turn around "hi daddy, how was training with Darby? As he smirks and says "it was good we are ready for the Young Bucks, how is your man doing, he has Hangman next weekend? As you smile at the thought of Kenny "oh he is doing good, and Adam needs to be ready for the Cleaner because he is the best in the business today" as your daddy smiles "you two are coming to the beach house this weekend right? As you nod your head at your dad "yeah we will be heading that way tomorrow morning" as he nods his head "good your siblings will be there already with their partners, me and your mom will be there tomorrow night" as you smile at him and he hugs you tight then he heads to his locker-room he shares with Darby. You pack up your Station and then seat down, a few minutes later you go to the cafeteria and get something to drink as Kenny gets done with his meeting and comes to find you, he finds you in the cafeteria drinking some water, he walks over to you and you two leave and head to his penthouse for a the night after you stop at your apartment and pack your bags for the beach house this weekend with your family. He smiles and let's you know he has 2 full weeks left on the road, he will leave and have his first surgery in three weeks as you two get to his penthouse and you help him pack his bags then you two turn in for the night, after he orders some dinner for you two and you two eat it after it arrives.

To be continued!!!!