Malakai Black

A few minutes later you two are in the playroom, he has you in the sex sling, he begins to fuck you. As you moan out and try touch him but you can't because of the why the sling is setup, he rocks you on his cock and makes you take it all, every thrust you are getting seriously pounced by him. A few minutes go by and you two finish up, he shots his seed into you and you soak it up and he pulls out and you two catch your breath and he lifts you up in his arms and Carry's you to the bedroom and your guys bed. You two turn in for the night, him holding you against his chest, next morning you two are up and you two got some signings for the company,

 You two turn in for the night, him holding you against his chest, next morning you two are up and you two got some signings for the company,

Tom and you get ready then head to the arena for the signing for Aew superstars, you two don't know that his ex wife and wwe superstar Zelina Vega got tickets with some of her co-workers to the event

Tom and you get ready then head to the arena for the signing for Aew superstars, you two don't know that his ex wife and wwe superstar Zelina Vega got tickets with some of her co-workers to the event. Tom and you head to the arena and get there after stopping by Starbucks for coffee. You two are doing a meet and greet with Nathan aka Brody King and Matthew aka Buddy Matthews, then Julia Rose Hart aka Julia Hart aka house of black and a few other superstars, The Blade and The Butcher and the Bunny plus Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford then finally Stu Grayson, Alex Reynolds and John sliver from the Dark Order.

A few minutes later, you and Tom arrive at the Arena, he parks in his spot and he gets out and comes around and helps you out then grabs your hand and you two head inside,

Tom is in his black suit, as you two walk in the arena and towards the house of black locker-room to see Buddy and Nathan, plus Julia. Then you 5 will head to the location where the signing will be happen. As you all head out to the area where the signings is being held, Tony let's you all know where your tables are. You walk in with Tom and the others, and you see Stu Grayson he is your friend, so you wave at him and he smiles at you, Tom knows your friendship with Stu And he is fine with it, Tony points you to your table, so you and Tom are on one end of the table, you wave at Stu who waves at you, as the signing begins and everything is going well until you see Zelina Vega you know her character from wwe, you know she is Tom's ex wife too all membes are doing photos and Tom turns to look at you when he sees you are pale, he finishes up his photos with his fans then goes over to you "babygirl what's wrong? As you point to Zelina who is in line. He turns to look where you are pointing as he can't believe she is there and in The House Of Black line. A few minutes later your best friend in Wwe, Drew McIntyre is in front of you and you scream "omg you came" as he smiles and you look at Tom and get permission to go hug him as Tom gives you a sign that you can, as you kiss Tom's cheek then go around and hug Drew as he spins you around and says "I miss you little firecracker, is Tom treating you like a princess? As you nod your head at him "yes he is perfect and I miss you too my Scottish brute, so I heard through the grapevine your contact is coming up in a few months time, you going to finally come over to the a show and be with me again? As he smirks and say "we will see in a few months time I'll let you know, you will be my first call" as you nod your head and he places you on the ground then you sign his picture and he kisses your cheek lightly "I'll be in touch more" as you smile and say "you better my brute" as you go back around and get in line in between Tom and Nathan. As Zelina is next and she stops at Tom first, she isn't alone she is with her LWO partner Santos Escobar, Cruz Del Toro, and Joaquin Wilde as she gets close to Tom and pays for a picture as Tom goes and does the picture but she takes it to far and kisses him on the lips, you scream and get upset, but Julia holds you back from getting into a fight with Zelina, you could get find, or worst fired. As you tell Julia you are alright, so she lets you go and then put your jacket on plus you grab your jacket, plus bag and leave you let Tony know and he understands completely and let's you go, you then get a taxi and go to a hotel. Tom gets out of her grip then asks the security guard to remove her, then he looks around and says "where did Jessie go? As Nathan says "she left boss she looked hurt boss" as Tom goes to Tony to leave too, Tony gives Tom the alright to leave. He gets out of the Arena, and falls your phone but it goes straight to voicemail, he keeps trying but you don't answer you keep hitting the end button to send him straight to voicemail, he goes to track your phone and sees you are at the Marriott hotel, so he heads that way. He does call no more so you think he has give up, you will wait a bit before heading out and going to the store to get some clothes. He shows up and comes in and to the front desk, he says your his wife and you forget your medicine and you can't go long without it, so the man at the desk let's him know your room number, he thinks him and then goes up to your room. You replay the scene in your head, he didn't try and get her off him, you cry a bit then you get up and go into the bathroom to clean up, so you can go get some clothes, he uses the key the guy at the front desk give him and goes in, you are in the bathroom cleaning your face, he hears the sink and smiles before he goes to the bathroom door and waits for you to open it.

To be continued!!!