Brian Pillman Jr

Your nicknames for him: Jr or Brian
His nicknames for you : Emma or little Jay!

A few days later you are in your office at the Arena working on some new paperwork for Tony Khan and Aew, your phone goes off and it's Brian you set his ringtone to his theme song, his picture to the one you took personal, and his contact name is Jr. You pick it up and say "hi handsome what's up? As he smirks into the phone "heading to the arena with Griff, you still there working on some paperwork for the company right? As you smile and switch the call to video chat and say "yep Tony wanted some new paperwork for the new rules," as he smirks and locks his eyes with yours through the video chat, "I'll stop by your office before we go work out in the ring" as you smile and let him know where your office is location, then you two talk for a few minutes more minutes, then hang up and you finish up the new rules for Aew then one for Roh and NJPW and place them in their files.

You place the paperwork in the files, then you go seat down at the couch and grab your notebook, a few minutes later there is a knock on your door and you get up off the couch and go answer it Brian is standing there with flowers as you smile at h...

You place the paperwork in the files, then you go seat down at the couch and grab your notebook, a few minutes later there is a knock on your door and you get up off the couch and go answer it Brian is standing there with flowers as you smile at him then move to the side so he can come in, you take your flowers and place them in your vest then brings them to your desk "so you and Griff going to workout before the show tonight? As he smirks and pats the couch next to him "yes little Jay we are Griff is talking to the dark order members then we are going to meet up in the ring in about 40 minutes from now, you want to come watch us? As you smile and nod your head at him "yeah I'm done with the paperwork" you two get up off the couch and he grabs your hand and you two walk down to the ring.

Griff is talking to Ruby by the ring, as Brian stops and kisses your lips lightly before he goes and pulls Griff in the ring, ruby smiles and comes over and seats down next to you in the seats in the audience, you two have a good relationship, you worked with her in NXT for a few months then you left and came over to Aew, she came over last year. You two talk and watch Brian and Griff workout on some new moveset. Your phone is on vibrate and you get a text message from Tony letting you know your In control of the show Tonight. You send a quick text message back and promise to not let him down. As he sends you a smiley face and says you got this Emma I believe you" as you smile and Ruby says a good message I'm guessing? As you turn and look at her "yeah very good message, Tony is putting me in control tonight of the show, he is stuck at Roh arena" as Ruby smiles "I'm super excited for you Emma" as you smile big and she gets up and heads back to her locker-room, she forget her phone in her bag, Griff comes over and walks her back, taking an break. As Brian joins you ringside. You let him know the situation for the show tonight, he is super excited for you. He walks you back to your office, and let's you know if you need some muscle call him, but tonight after the show you two are going out to eat on him, you smile and he goes to get ready for the show, you get the refs to come to your office and let them know the situation for tonight's show. Then you go around and let the superstars know your in control tonight, and the show is stacked, Adam Hangman Page vs Adam BayBay Cole in one of two number one container matches for the aew heavyweight championship match, the Young Bucks vs The Varsity Blonds with Aew tag team champions on the line, Brit Baker & Jamie Hayter vs Ruby, Soho & Willow Nightingale then Eddie Kingston vs Samoa Joe for Joe's ROH World TV Title then the main event is Samuel Guevara vs Ricky Starks in the second number one container match for the Aew heavyweight championship match. You get everything setup for the start to start then it goes off without any problems, and at the end of the night, Hangman and Starks are in the triple threat championship match against MJF at the ppv, the Varsity Blonds win their first titles in the company Ruby and Willow beat Brit and Jamie and Eddie Kingston wins his first title also.

After the show you and Brian head out to dinner and he makes sure you didn't hand him and Griff the Tag team champions, you look at him and let him know Tony put you two in the match and picked that winner, I was in control of the number one containers matches and ROH World TV match, Tony was in control of your match and the women's match, I care for you but I wouldn't take advantage of my power like that" as he smirks and kisses you passionately on the lips "that's what I wanted to hear Emma" as you smile and run your fingers thought his hair and pulls at the ends. He smirks and locks eyes with you. You two are seated by the hostess and you two look over the menu's and decided on what to get before the waitress comes around to get your drink orders, you let her get them then come back with them and you let her know what you two want to eat. You two talk, he asks you out tomorrow morning and you accept and he lets you know he will be around to your apartment complex around 10 in the morning to get you and dress casual, you smile and you two continue to talk and wait for your food to come back, when it does you thank the waitress and say grace and then dig in.

To be continued!!!