Wardlow

Your job in Aew: Your a new female wrestler, your best friends are Ftr, Hook, Ricky Starks and Eddie Kingston, Santana and Ortiz. Your the little sister of Jon Good, and your future husband is Wardlow. Tonight is your first night on Aew your brother Jon got you the job as a new upcoming female wrestler. You are super excited to see your brother in Jon, plus your Friends in Cash and Dax aka Ftr, Hook, Eddie Kingston, Santana and Ortiz, Ricky Starks. Jon meets you at the entrance of the Arena, you two are going to go get your pass made then he will show you around, you live in Florida, while Jon is currently moving down here with his wife, NXT backstage interviewer Y/N Good, and their newborn son Alexander James Good aka AJ or Alex, they are going to be staying with you for a couple weeks until they can move into their house, they just bought down here a few miles from yours, and between both Aew Arena and NXT Arena too.

You two get your pass made and then Jon takes you to look around the Arena, you see Eddie, Santana and Ortiz, they come over and hugs you and welcome you to the show, you smile at them then Jon takes you to your locker-room for the night, you are ...

You two get your pass made and then Jon takes you to look around the Arena, you see Eddie, Santana and Ortiz, they come over and hugs you and welcome you to the show, you smile at them then Jon takes you to your locker-room for the night, you are sharing with Ruby Soho, and Toni Storm plus Athena, he promise to meet up with you later on tonight, you smile and go in and get in your gear,

You and Ruby head to the cafeteria to grab something to drink, before the show starts, you see Hook, Ricky Starks as they run over and hugs you welcoming you to the show, as Ruby smiles "you got some friends here I see" as you laugh "yeah I have a...

You and Ruby head to the cafeteria to grab something to drink, before the show starts, you see Hook, Ricky Starks as they run over and hugs you welcoming you to the show, as Ruby smiles "you got some friends here I see" as you laugh "yeah I have a few friends here, I got Jon my brother, Eddie Kingston, Santana and Ortiz, Ricky Starks and Hook plus Ftr" as she smirks "you got me too girly, plus Tori and Athena" as you smile at her you two get in line after getting something to drink, Michael aka Wardlow is talking to Ftr aka Cash and Dax across the room and Cash sees you and says "Dax look it's Annabelle Good" as Dax looks up and sees you standing besides Ruby "shit man it is her, Michael come on we want you to meet Annabelle, she is Moxley's little sister And one of our friends from WWE" as Michael nods his head and he agrees and they walk over to you, Ruby smirks "hi Cash, Dax and Wardlow" as you smile and turn around "omg if it isn't Ftr, Cash Wheeler and Dax Hardwood how are you boys doing? Did you miss me? As they both smile at you "Moxley's little sister Annabelle, we did miss you girly did you finally decided to join the A Show? And Annabelle this is Michael aka Wardlow" as you look at him "oh hi Michael, I love your powerbomb and the way you pin someone, Annabelle Good is the name, my ring name is Angel Midnight and yes I finally joined the A Show, had to wait for my 90 days cause contact to end before I could sign with Aew, plus it takes time to get copyrights of your trademark, I was Angel Valentine in WWE aka NXT so I wanted Angel here but they keep Valentine so now I'm Midnight" as Michael smiles "why not Moxley if you don't mind me asking, he is your brother right? As you smile at him "yes Jon is my older brother, I have never used his name in the business, I have made a name for myself, everywhere I go, Angel is my name but I'm not sweet and good" as he smirks and Ruby along with Cash and Dax go off leaving you and Michael alone to get to know each other better.

You two seat down at a table, and you two chat, Jon comes in but he isn't alone this time your sister in law Y/N and Aj are with him, they are going to watch the show from Jon's personal locker-room. AJ sees you and starts screaming for you so you turn your head and see him in Jon's arms moving around and making noise, you smile and tell Michael you will be right back as he nods his head and watched you get up and go grab AJ from Jon who calms down as soon as you grab him, you and AJ walk back to the table, you and AJ seat down and Michael smiles "he is a auntie boy I'm guessing? As you smile at Michael "yeah him, Jon and Y/N are staying with me at my house for a few weeks until they can move into their house near by and this little boy here loves his auntie very much, don't you my Chucky Monkey? As he giggles. Jon and Y/N come over and Y/N says "he does he loves his auntie so much, I'm Y/N Good, Jon's wife, your Wardlow big fan, and this little man right here in Annabelle's arms is Alexander James Good aka AJ or Alex" as Michael smiles "it's nice to meet you Y/N, AJ is adorable" as Jon smiles at Michael, "I didn't know you knew my sister Michael" as Michael looks at Jon "I didn't, but she knows Daniel and David and they are two of my good friends, they introduced us" as Jon nods his head at you two and smiles big "so Daniel and David got you two together? As you look at Jon "we aren't together like that, we are just talking getting to know each other Jon" as Michael nods his head agreeing with you and Jon smirks and seats down across from you, AJ and Michael, Y/N joins you all and you all talk until right before the show starts.

To be continued!!!