Cash Wheeler

After the doggy date with Pawla and Jaxon, you four head to Daniel's house for dinner, he is going to grill on his new outdoor grill setup in his backyard, he pulls in his driveway and parks as he grabs Pawla from the backseat, as you get out and carry Jaxon, to the backyard, he opens the gate and you four walk in, he closes it then you place Jaxon on the ground, as him and Pawla begin to play. Daniel wraps his arm around your waist and kisses your head lightly "so I was thinking, I got some hamburgers I can grill them up, then make us some sides to go along with the burgers sound good? As you smile and turn your face to look at him "yeah that sounds good I could do the sides if you tell me where everything is and what you want to have" as he smirks "I'll show you around my kitchen and then we can decide on the sides together alright" as you smile and he grabs your hand and you two walk inside the kitchen, he smirks "the dogs are alright outside in the backyard" as you nod your head and he shows you around the kitchen, and you two decide on potatoes salad, and baked beans with Mac and cheese. As he goes to the refrigerator and grabs himself a drink and the hamburger meat and takes it outside you begin to do the potatos for the salad at the same time doing the noddles for the mac and cheese then getting the baked beans in a pot.

A few minutes later, Daniel comes in and grabs himself a beer from the refrigerator, "you look in my kitchen, only thing I would change about this scene is you in my shirt and your panties only, especially in the morning you making us breakfast" as you giggle and say "you are a perv you know that Daniel Marshall Wheeler" as he laughs and moves over to you "I'm your perv Ashley Nichole Dockery and we both know we wouldn't change anything about the situation" as you smile and he leans over and kisses you on the lips passionately, "you and Jax should stay here tomorrow night after we go sightseeing I want to hold you again" as you smile at him "we could do that, I miss you holding me too Daniel" as he smirks and then goes back outside in the backyard, to check on the food on the grill, plus to check on Pawla and Jax who are playing together out there in the yard. A few more minutes later, he comes in with the burgers on a platter, you finish up the sides, Mac and cheese, baked beans then you mix up the potato salad. He fills Pawla's water bowl then he gets Jax a bowl too, as you smile at him "thank you Daniel, as he smiles big and fills them both up then calls the doggy's in as he places the food on the corner. As you place the sides next to the platter full of hamburgers. As he comes up besides you and you two make your plates then you two go seat at his table. He says Grace then you two dig in, "so tomorrow night you and Jax will stay here with me and Pawla right? As you smile at him "yeah that's the plan, you going to show me your favorite spots around Ashville or is it my day to show you around my favorite spots? As he smirks "tomorrow is your day, darling" I'll take the next day after you and Jax stay with me and Pawla" you two enjoy your dinner together as both Jax and Pawla come over and lay down on the floor next to each other and near the table. "I may take you and Jax home and let you get a overnight bag packed then bring you two back here, so I can sleep peacefully tonight with you next to me in my Big California King Bed" as you smile at him "I'm down for that, jax has took a likely to Pawla so if you want us to stay tonight, plus tomorrow night we can do that, you run me and Jax home I'll pack a bag for us for two nights then we can come back here? As he smirks "better make it three nights darling" as you smile at him "alright handsome" as you two finish up eating then you take your plates and place them in the dish washer, then you pick up Jax and he lets Pawla know you three will be back in a few minutes, as you smile at her as you carry Jax out to the truck then you three get in and head towards your apartment complex to get your bag, plus get Jax his meds, then you three will head back here for the night. A few minutes later you three are in your apartment, you pack your bag for the next three nights, you get Jax's meds as you three head back to Daniel's house for the rest of the night.

To be continued!!!!