49

It's March 26 and my band is about to release a new album. 

trash magic - [Lana Del Rey]

my own summer (shove it) -[Deftones] 

All around me - [Flyleaf]

Statue - [the crawlers]

I don't care - [Violent Vira] 

Lithium - [evanescence] 

Sad boys - [Dazey and the scouts]

A self-called nowhere - [they might be giants] 

Going under - [Evanescence]

I forgot to take my meds today - [Prince daddy and the hyenas] 

Cherry waves - [ Deftones] 

crazy girls - [TOOPOOR] 

Cherry Bomb - [the runaways]

My immortal - [evanescence] 

(Ik the entire thing has a changing vibe but whatever) 

We announced that I am pregnant to the public about a month ago because people were noticing the bump, I am getting from it. We also announced the engagement around the same time. I am sitting in my room writing, I remembered I was waiting for my amazon package, so I ran to check the mail since I knew it already ran. I didn't see my package, but I was matching envelopes to everyone in my house except for Max. I went in the house and out theirs on the table, then opened mine. 

Dear Y/N L/N 
You and a +1 are invited to the 2007 met gala! It will take place May 07, 2007, at 4:45 pm. We hope to see you there! I squealed and the entire band came running downstairs to check on me. 

"GUYS WE ALL HAVE MATCHING ENVELOPS AND MINE IS An INVITATION TO THE FUCKING MET GALA!!" I was jumping around in excitement. Everyone quickly opened their envelops and saw that they have the same invitation, Max didn't get one, but she can be someone plus one. 

"WE HAVE TO CALL EVIE AND MARCUS SO THEY CAN COME TOO!"

"OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW" Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. I ran over and opened it; I saw Bill standing there. 

"WE ARE GOING TO THE MET GALA!!" He spoke in an excited tone. 

"NO WAY WE ARE TOO!!" We all smiled brightly. I kissed Bill. 

It's may and we are all in New York, we are staying in a hotel with Evie and Marcus. Me and Bill share a room, Astrid and Evie share one, Tom and Marcus share one, Max has her own room, Georg and Gustav are together, Maddie and Sarah are also together. The met gala is Tomorrow. The baby bump is much bigger now, we are supposed to fly everyone out to Germany for the baby shower in a couple weeks. Evie and Marcus will move in after that since school will be ending. After that we are all done with school, we will graduate. Me and Bill are sitting in our hotel room, I am doodling in my notebook and Bill is watching me, his arm is around my shoulder.  

"Will you tell me what you're drawing yet?"

"Nope, you have to guess" He rested his chin on my shoulder as I continued to draw. After a while I was finally done, I showed it to Bill so he could get a better look at it. When he saw it up close, he smiled and kissed my forehead. 

"It's amazing baby." I smiled when he said that. 

"We should get some sleep we have a big day tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right" He reached over and turned his lamp, which was lighting the entire room up, off. We both laid down and he wrapped an arm around my waist. I buried my head into his chest and slowly fell asleep, before I did, I spoke. 

"I love you so much"

"I love you too Leibe." 

and with that, we fell asleep. 

A/N: I'm gonna keep this book going for quite a while, I wanna do as much as I can to go through all his eras starting from 2006, which is where this was supposed to start, also I wanna have you guys kinda just watch your kid grow up ig? WAITTT 6 6 6 WORDS ?