38

I woke up and fluttered my eyes open, I rubbed them then sat up, I saw Bill lying next to me, He is still asleep.  God is he beautiful. Even when he's sleeping, and his hair is a mess he's beautiful. I really don't know how he does it. He has a perfect face, Perfect voice, perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect body, He's amazing.  Suddenly his eyes started to flutter open. I smiled as he woke up, He rubbed his eyes, and they brightened up when he saw me. I smiled brightly as he kissed me softly.

"Good morning to you too" I giggled as our lips parted. 

"I have decided I have to spend as much time as possible with you since you leave soon!" He spoke, he seemed sad and excited at the same time. We will probably spend all our time together until I leave. 

"Okay!" I sat up, still smiling. "I'll be right back" I added and then ran to ask Max something. 

"Hey maxxieeeee" 

"Oh god"

"So, I was wondering can you check the airport thing on your laptop and see if they have 3 more seats?"

"Why?"

"I wanna bring Bill with us, and his mom and tom too! That is if it's okay with you and the girls." She sighed.

"It's fine with me, I can check but before we buy them you have to make sure the girls are okay with it, and Mrs. Kaulitz too."

"Thank you Maxxie!!!!" I smiled and then skipped to Astrids room. I asked her and she said it was fine with her, then did the same thing with Maddie and Sarah and they also both agreed, I went back to Max's room to check about the tickets. 

"Okay so surprisingly they actually do have 3 more seats, you should run to ask because they could fill up pretty fast."

"Okay!! I'll be right back so don't close the tab yet!" I ran back to my room and saw Bill looking at the pictures I had on my shelf. 

"Billy, I have a question."

"Ask away Leibe" I love him so much right now. 

"Soooo I just had Max check and the airport happened to have 3 extra seats on our plane, sooooo I was wondering if maybe you wanted to see if your mom would be willing to come to America with you and Tom!"  He smiled brightly when he heard that and hugged me tightly. 

"Let's go ask now!!" He said and then quickly put his shoes on. I did the same and then we ran over to their house. When we found Tom, we told him to help us ask her, how can she say no to three amazingly cute teenagers doing puppy dog eyes? 

"Hey mom, we all have a REALLY important question!!" Bill spoke as we walked into the living room. 

"So, we were all wondering if Maybe you three could come with us too America? We checked and there are enough seats, and there is also plenty of room in my mom's house for you guys!" I explained, we all three got on our knees in front of her and gave her puppy dog eyes, she caved. 

"Fine, but only because I don't wanna split you all up for 2 weeks" When she said yes, we all started jumping up and down in joy. 

"I have to go buy the tickets fast!" I suddenly ran through their house; I ran into the backdoor because it's see-through and I heard Tom laughing I flipped him off before Mrs. Kaulitz looked at me. 

"I'm fine!" I yelled and then opened the door, then ran to my house, I ran into Max's room and told her the news. She bought the tickets and I smiled brightly. 

"Thank you so much!!" I hugged her and she hugged me back. After a minute of us talking I went back to the Kaulitz house. 

"You all are now officially coming with us!!" I said brightly as I walked into the house. I heard Tom running back downstairs and then a big thud, I looked over at him and saw that he had tripped on the parachutes he calls pants and fell down the stairs. Me and Bill both laughed at him as he tried to stand back up. He was having problems doing that, so we helped him up. Afterwards we all jumped up and down together. After a while I went home, Tom and Bill stayed home to pack, I packed my lots of clothes, then went to bed. 

After lying in bed for an hour or two, I realized I wasn't falling asleep. I sat up and looked out my window to see if Bill was still awake. I didn't see his light on so I looked over to Tom's room, you can see it from my room. His light is on, but I don't see anyone in there. I shrugged and texted Bill. 

hey r u up?   I texted him and waited for a reply after a minute I heard a notification.

Yeah, I can't sleep, why r u up?

same reason 

that sucks

ya

can I come over?

yea

K, I'll be over in 5.  I smiled and then shut the door. Within a couple of minutes, he was in my room with his head on my chest. I played with his hair as we laid there together. 

"I'm so happy you get to come with us on Wednesday" Wednesday is when we leave for the U.S. 

"Yeah, me too"

"Plus, you have to sleep with me for 2 weeks because mom has 6 guest rooms and there are 7 of us staying in her house" He giggled when I spoke. 

"6 guest rooms?"

"Yeah, there was a lot of bedrooms because Sarah usually stayed with us since her parents suck, and then there is three kids so that's 5 assigned rooms, plus I have 2 guest rooms." We both spoke to each other before we went to sleep. We stayed latched onto each other the entire night.