4

I sat down and started writing the song I had to write. I couldn't think straight so I plugged my headphones into my iPod and turned on music I shuffle a playlist of recent hits. I listen for a bit then randomly recognize the voice. I checked the song and it was a tokio hotel song Shrei by tokio hotel. I continued listening and added it to my playlist. I couldn't really understand much of it cuz I didn't know much German. I got a call from the band's manager, Mindy. "Guess what!" She said somewhat excited. "You guys have your first concert in Germany next Saturday!" She told me. I Squealed. "GUYS WE HAVE A CONCERT ON SATURDAY!!" I yelled to the others. My window cracked open I looked over and bill smiled at the window. He saw me and looked back over to his phone. Me and Mindy talked about it for a minute and then I flipped my phone shut to hand up. I then opened it again to message bill

Billy

Y/n: You know I can see you right?

B: No you totally can't.
B:So, you guys have a concert next Saturday?

Y/n : Yeah, Mindy said the arena is almost completely booked!!

B: who's Mindy?

Y/n:oh she's the band's manager

B:oh ok. Well if the arena is already almost fully booked I better buy my tickets now!
I looked over to his window. And smiled.

Y/n: you know you don't need to buy tickets right? I can just let you backstage.

B: nah you don't have to do that

Y/n: already texted Mindy to give you guys backstage passes for free so it's too late :)

B: thanks :)

Y/n: I have to go now, I need to write the song I told you about.

B: okay, remember the party at 8:30 we leave at 8:20 so try to make sure your sister doesn't make you late again.

Y/n: will try my best but can't make any promises.

B: bye pretty!

Y/n: not as pretty as you!

I look out the window and see bill so red I can see it from my room. I walk back to my desk to finish writing the song.

I can feel you all around me

Thickening the air I'm breathing

Holding on to what I'm feeling

Savoring this heart that's healing

(I wrote half of this book with that idea so I had too.)
It was about 7:45 so I decided to get ready. I took my clothes off and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I got out I wrapped my hair in the towel and then walked to my closet. Wearing only a bra and boxers I looked for a dress to wear I found a dark purple and black dress with lace around the chest area(the photo at the top is your dress.) I slipped on some black heels. I checked the time and it was 8:06 I put Red lipstick on. And fixed my eyeliner. I put my hair into (however you want your hair idk) style and checked to see if Astrid was ready. "DAYUM GURL" I said as I saw her putting her heels on. She was wearing a silver dress with A LOT of cleavage. And some black heels as well. She looked up and said "and you think I look hot" she said flirting with me as a joke. "Hey I'm just saying!!" I said flirting with her. I grabbed her hand and we walked down the stairs to knock on the kaulitz house. "SHIT I FORGOT MY PHONE" I yelled and sort of ran back to my house and into my room for my phone and wallet as tom opened the door. "She's finally on time to something and then she forgot her damn phone" Astrid made fun of me. Tom chuckled. "Okay I'm back" I said as I ran back to the porch. "Hey you're on time even though you forgot your phone." Tom laughed at me. "Where's bill?" I asked. "Wouldn't you like to know" he said. "Well, yeah otherwise I wouldn't have asked you dumbass" I replied. "Uh- rude. But he's upstairs fixing his eyeliner" Tom added. Bill ran down and put his shoes on. We saw him because tom never closed the door "speak of the devil" Astrid added looking at bill so we noticed him sitting there putting his shoes on. I checked my phone. "Your late man" I said jokingly to bill. "Yeah but only by like 1 minute." He told me "At least he had a reason he was willing to talk about." Tom added to the conversation. Astrid looked puzzled "earlier I wouldn't tell them the full reason of how Maxine made me late." I told Astrid. "Ohh well that's understandable considering how she did" she said "she told everyone but us" bill added. "She didn't have to tell me I witnessed the whole conversation. She said as she got in the car. Gustav and georg pulled up to pick us all up " Tom we're leaving you there's not enough seats." Gustav joked rolling down his window "wait there isn't?" I asked him. "Nope, someone's going in the trunk" tom said jokingly "sit on bills lap" tom said. Bill blushed. "Hey you can sit on my lap" Astrid added jokingly. "I'll take it babe" I added Astrid flirted with me jokingly for a second then she looked at the others and I did also. they all looked at us confused. "Are you guys dating?" Tom asked. "platonically, yes" I told him "but we would be so hot as a couple" Astrid told us. "We so would be" they all had their own conversations. We finally got to the party and heard Eminem blasting from inside. "I'd be so pissed if I was their neighbor" I told bill. "Same" he replied. "Y/n I'm going to get drinks. I'll leave you two love birds alone." Astrid told us. I blushed and then thought "no because tom Gustav and geo-" I looked behind us "They ran off" I told him. I guess that does leave us alone. "Wanna go grab something to drink?" I yelled over the music as we walked in since it was so loud. "sure" he yelled as well. We walked to the bar to grab drinks. I got a beer and bill got a glass of red wine. "You're such a wine mom" I told him. "Well you're a beer dad" he laughed at me. "Yeah I am" I said jokingly. We talked a bit. "Hey I'll be back I have to use the bathroom" he told me "Okay I'll be here" I added as he walked off. A guy sat next to me. Somewhat tall, A couple years older, somewhat baggy clothes. "Can I buy you a drink pretty lady?" He asked me. "Sorry no, I'm here with someone." I told him politely. "I don't see 'em." He said as he pushed his chair a little closer to me. "He's in the bathroom, I'm gonna go find him." I said standing up. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to him. "GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled at him. Not loud enough apparently because he then kissed me. I pushed him off of me. "Stay the fuck away from me" I said to him and flipped him off and walked away. Bill walked back up to me "why did you just flip someone off?" I explained it to him. "I'm sorry..." He told me. "Hey follow me" he said to me grabbing my hand. Walking a bit fast. "Can you slow down I'm wearing heels." I said to him. "Oh sorry" he apologized "it's fine" I reassured him. He walked me through a bedroom and on to a balcony with an amazing view. I stared in awe.

<Bills POV <3>

I took her to a balcony with an amazing view, but the only view I was interested in was her beautiful face. She leaned on the balcony. And stared in awe at the view. She looked over at me and caught me staring. I quickly turned my head away from her. But she grabbed my face and turned it back to her. I stared in her y/e/c eyes for a bit. She leaned in closer. I did as well. Our lips were so close to each other I could feel my heart beating. Astrid barged in "guys w- oh. Well I hate to be a party pooper but we are leaving so finish your little makeout session and be outside in 10" she said and closed the door.

<Y/Ns pov>

We both leaned in closer. Our lips were so close but then someone barged in. Astrid. "guys w- oh. Well I hate to be a party pooper but we are leaving so finish your little makeout session and be outside in 10" she said and closed the door. We just left. We got in the car. Astrid had a bag full of crap in her lap this time. "Where did all that stuff even come from?" I asked her. "The gas station down the road." She replied "I guess this time you actually have to sit on bills lap cause I don't have any room. Sorry babe" she said. Bill blushed and sat back so it was more comfortable for me. We all sat in the car for about 20 minutes. "Jeez you look like you got more chicks then I did Astrid" tom said noticing the lipstick marks on every part of her you could see "what can I say the ladies love me" she replied. We all laughed.