31

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a loud banging noise. Maddie was running around banging on a frying pan with a metal spoon.

"MADDIE I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" I yelled and stood up. As soon as she saw me she ran as fast as she could. I would have pushed her in the pool if it wasn't frozen.

"I just wanted to decorate for Christmas you bitch!" She yelled as I chased her around carrying a pillow. 

"THAT'S NO EXCUSE TO WAKE US ALL UP LIKE THAT AT 8:30 IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING YOU LITTLE SHITHEAD!" Suddenly I felt Astrid pretty much holding me back from chasing her anymore. 

"Do we even have Christmas stuff?"

"No, we need to go buy some."

"Where would we even buy Christmas stuff here?"

"We could ask the twins" Evie spoke and then we heard a bang on the door.

"Speak of the devil" I said when I saw Tom through the peep hole, He was in a onesie.

\"What is the reasoning for Tom Kaulitz to be on our porch this early in a onesie?" I asked him as I opened the door.

"Because one of your asses was banging a frying pan so fucking loud that it woke up me, my mom, and bill too!"

"Blame Maddie she wanted to go buy Christmas decorations."

"You idiot Christmas stores aren't gonna open for like 3 hours there was no reason for that wake-up call for half the neighborhood!" Tom said annoyed. 

"Speaking of Christmas stores, where even are they because we haven't seen one since we got here."

"There's a bunch, if you want, I can make Bill come with me to take you guys to them?" He asked and Maddie nodded eagerly. 

"I'll take that as a yes. I'll be back in like an hour or two" he said then walked back to his own house.

"You actually woke up Our entire house, The Kaulitz house, And I'm gonna assume the other neighbors are awake too" I scolded Maddie she just shrugged.

We all got ready to go and after a bit we heard aggressive banging on the door.

"OPEN UP YOU CHRISTMAS LOVERS" We heard Tom yell. We all giggled, and I opened the door. 

"Explain to Bill why he was awoken from his beauty sleep?" 

"Because Maddie is a Christmas loving shit-brain it's December 2nd and she's acting like its Christmas eve and we don't have the Christmas tree up yet" I spoke, and she flipped me off. 

"Sorry Billy" I apologized to him as Tom and Bill both walked into the house. Bill seemed tired. He rested his head on my shoulder. Me and Bill sat it the very back of the van. Everyone else in the two front rows. Tom sat in the passenger seat so he could tell Max when to turn. Bill laid his head in my lap, and I played with his hair. Eventually we got to the store. We bought a Christmas tree and lots of little ornaments. Evie bought a couple of ornaments that said stuff in German or stuff like that as souvenirs. Her 18th isn't till February, so it'll be a while before she moves here. We also took her to a little gift shop thing so she could get souvenirs for some of our friends back home, y'know Jayden, Alex, A couple other kids from school. After we bought all the stuff we went home and decorated. 

"Leibe, when we are done can we cuddle?" Bill asked me quietly.

"Of course, we can baby, I think we are almost done now." I smiled as I put on another ornament. I picked up the star and tried to put it on top of the tree but couldn't reach. Suddenly I felt someone hold me up to put the star on the tree. I put it on the tree and then they put me down. 

"Thanks" I told them. I already knew it was bill because I looked at the hands and there was black nail polish, also no one else is strong enough to hold me. After a bit we were done decorating. As soon as we finished Bill held my hand. He tugged on it a bit.

"Hm?"

"Can we cuddle now?"

"Mhm! Guys me and Bill are gonna go upstairs" I told Evie and Astrid. The others were invested in their own shit.

"Wear a condom" Evie spoke and I flipped her off. When we went upstairs Bill laid down on my bed and pulled me close to him. 

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

"No, I mean I really love you, like seriously. like I think it might be physically unhealthy to love you this much" He spoke, and I giggled. 

"I bet I love you more."

"Is that a challenge."

"No, it's more of a statement. I love you more."  

"Not possible. I love you more than anything in this world, in this multiverse at that. I love you so much I can't go a single day without seeing you, I love you so much I'd rather die than leave you. I hope every tour we ever have gets mixed with yours so we can see each other all the time. I never wanna leave your side, no matter who we are I wanna be with you. I love you so so much. I never sleep anymore when you're not there. I can't stand the thought of you moving back to America or breaking up with me. I really don't know what I'd do if you left or if something happened to you. I need to protect you for the rest of my life no matter what because I love you so much and I can never lose you." He spoke to me in a soft voice. I was at loss for words. I kissed his forehead.

"I love you so so so much."

"I'll always love you more though." and with that I knew this is who I wanna spend the rest of my life with. 

A/N: FLUFF CHAPTER SORRY IF IT SUCKED ITS 2 IN THE MORNING AND INSTEAD OF SLEEPING IM GONNA PLAY ROBLOXX