28

I woke up still in bill's arms. I smiled into his chest. Suddenly I felt Bill start to wake up. 

"Good morning Leibe!" He said still sounding sleepy.

"Good morning baby" I hugged him tightly. He held my chin up and kissed me. 

"Sleep good?"

"How could I not with you next to me?"  He smiled brightly as I spoke and kissed my forehead. 

"Can we stay like this baby? I don't wanna let you go" I spoke again holding onto him tighter. He hugged me tightly as well. 

"Of course, we can Leibe" I smiled when he said that. We cuddled for a bit and then Astrid pretty much broke our door down. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE NOW 17-YEAR-OLD!!!" She yelled. pulling me out of bed.

"Get dressed we are going somewhere together!" She spoke and left the room.  

"I didn't know it was your birthday today!" Bill held my waist as I looked for a specific shirt. 

"I guess I forgot about it" I spoke as I finally found the shirt Astrid had gotten me a couple years ago for my birthday, I wear it every year on my birthday. Bill kissed the back of my neck as I grabbed a pair of jeans. I smiled and turned around to face him, I kissed him. After a minute we pulled away and he backed up, then put his pajamas on, He had taken off his clothes and wore his boxers to sleep.  I took off my pajamas and then put on a bra, Then I took off my underwear and put on a new pair. Suddenly I felt hands on my chest. I smiled and turned around. Bill's eyes were glued to my chest which was just barely covered. 

"My eyes are up here" I spoke, and he looked back to my face. 

"Sorry love, it's just your body is so perfect I can't help but stare. I smiled and blushed, then put some boxers on. 

"We can't though, I'm sure Astrid is waiting for us for breakfast" I spoke, and he nodded. After we both got dressed, we went downstairs. 

"Breakfast for Queen Y/N and her prince" Astrid handed us both plates, Mine had strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream, and syrup all on 2 pancakes. 

"Thanks, Astrid" I smiled and hugged her before sitting down next to bill. His just had a couple pancakes. She doesn't know how he likes his pancakes to be made. 

"Where are the other girls?" I asked her. 

"They are all still asleep, it's just going to be us till we come back" She spoke, and I nodded. After a bit me and Astrid left, Bill said he had to help Tom with something so He couldn't come. Me and Astrid went to the mall, and she bought me a couple things as gifts. We always just take each other places for birthdays instead of buying gifts and surprising each other. After a few hours at the mall, we went home. When we got home there was an extra car parked in the Kaulitz's driveway, when we got inside nobody was there and it was dark. I turned on the light switch. 

"SUPRISE!!" Everyone said in sync, there was bill, tom, Goerg, Gustav, the girls, then I noticed my mom, Marcus, and Evie. I smiled brightly and ran up to the three and hugged them each. The others can wait. After hugging mom, Evie, and Marcus, I hugged the others.

"Happy birthday Y/N!!" The all spoke. I smiled even brighter. 

"I missed you guys so much!" I told Evie, Marcus, and Mom. 

"We missed you too y/n/n" Marcus spoke, and I smiled, then I noticed his new hair style. 

"Nice hair" I gestured to his now blond hair.