18

I woke up to bills arms wrapped around me once again. This time in our room. We have to be out of the room by 11 am so I need to find out what time it is. I looked over at the clock on the wall it read '9:59' holy shit. I peeled bill's arms off of me. Waking him up as I stood. 

"Morning love"

"Morning" I pulled him into a light kiss. When I pulled away, I ran into Astrid coming out of the bathroom."

"Where's my good morning kiss?" Astrid joked. 

"Up your ass."  She flipped me off as I walked into the bathroom. I did the same shutting the door then turning the shower on. As I stripped my clothes, I heard the door open, then shut again. I quickly picked up my towel covering myself before I realized it was bill.  

"Can I shower with you?"

"Is that even a question?" I said walking over to him helping him take off his shirt. Once he was fully undressed, we both got in the shower. He helped me wash my hair. I did the same for his. We both washed each other, and then got out of the shower. I was about to walk out of the bathroom but bill turned me around and kissed me passionately.  I kissed back and we made out for a minute before Astrid began knocking on the door. We both put our clothes on and left. Bill went back to tom and his room to get ready. Me and Astrid cleaned up. 

"SOOO, are you guys official yet?" Astrid asked me.

"I'm not sure if we are. I wanna be but I'm not sure if he wants too."

"Well, try bringing it up or something."

"Maybe, Idk"

"I'm so excited to go to Chicago next!!"

"I'm not excited to sleep in the tour bus bed's tonight." 

"Yeah, that's gonna suck." We both continued talking about random things while we packed our stuff and cleaned our trash up.  Astrid and I have a relationship where we can literally talk about anything or even do anything. We've actually made out a few times. But we never bring it up, and if it gets brought up, we are just like 'oh yeah that was hot' or something stupid.  Once we finished cleaning up and getting ready, we went to the lobby where everyone, but Sarah waited. "Where's Sarah?" 

"Still getting ready to go"

"Oh, by the way Evie messaged me and said that she is having a 'small get together' when we get there." Astrid told us

"The last time she had a small get together almost the whole school went." I laughed sitting on the arm of the chair bill was on. 

"She says this time it's actually just gonna be people we actually know and like, rather than the bitches who went last time." Astrid explained.

"Yeah, they all sucked ass." 

"She said it will be her, Marcus, Alex, Us ofc, and sapphire."

"Oh god" Maddie whined.

"What?"

"I already know that Alex is gonna have us all play spin the bottle." Maddie explained.

"It's Alex of course he is." I joked as Sarah walked out of the elevator pulling her bag. 

"You need help Sarah?"

"Yes please" I ran over to her and grabbed her bag. 

"This is as light as a feather and your complaining?"

"You work out, I don't."

"True true"

"Damn you got muscles" Maddie said poking at my arm. 

"I know I do." I flexed my free arm. Tom then laughed and flexed his. 

"My muscles are bigger." He said still flexing.

"Yeah okay" I laughed as we all got in the tour bus. As I sat down, I grabbed my iPod and wore headphones. 

Bill sat next to me. "Can I listen with you?"

"Sure" I said handing him a headphone. Everyone had their own conversations. While I stared out the window listening to music. I felt eyes burning holes in the back of my head, so I turned my head to look at bill. He was just watching me. I laid my head on his chest, and with that we both fell asleep on the tour bus couch. Cuddling. I woke up to bill shaking me lightly. 

"Love we are going in the gas station, Want anything?" 

"Sure, I'll just come in with you all." 

"okay" he said as I slipped my flip flops on and ran in the store. Holding his hand. We both went and got slushies. And some sodas because why not. We also got some snacks. He got a big bag of skittles and I got (y/f/s) and (y/f/d). When we went to the counter to pay, I pulled out my wallet to pay but bill stopped me. 

"No, it's okay I'll pay." 

"No most of the stuff is mine." 

"Well, I will pay for you, end of discussion." 

"I-" but before I could say anything he had already swiped his card. 

"I'm paying you back."

"You don't know the total."

"I'll look at the receipt" He threw away the receipt as we walked out. 

"Next time I'm paying." 

"If you insist" We walked into the tour bus. Bill threw a bag of skittles at tom, I guess he asked for them. We both sat down, Watching the tv we have in the bus. Astrid turned on Gilmore girls. "He's hot" Sarah said pointing at the screen.

"Who?" I asked.

"Rory's bf" She answered.

"Oh, my fucking god you would call him hot." Maddie laughed at her

"Well, it's not a lie." I joked.

"If he was a girl, he'd be hot." Astrid said. 

"I think 90% of the male population would be hotter as a girl" I shrugged.

"Exactly and he's part of the 90%" 

Suddenly bill put his hand on my thigh. I looked at his and at his face and he just smiled at me and continued watching tv. I felt heat creep up my face but shook it off and watched the tv. 

Eventually it got late. Me and Bill slept on the top bunk. Seeing a giant try to squeeze into a tour bus bed is hilarious.  We fell asleep cuddling.

A/N: sorry its boringggg