5

<Astrids pov>

Me, bill, tom, and y/n sat in the back seat. Y/n sat on bill's lap since there wasn't enough room in the car. We didn't talk, we all just sang along to music. Once we got home, Y/n invited bill to hang out at our house, of course he agreed. Tom winked at them as he heard their conversation. "Bye gustav and georg" we all yelled, we then yelled bye to tom and he flipped us off instead of saying bye. I chuckled. When we got in the house, y/n took her heels off and grabbed bill's hand. They ran upstairs.

<Y/Ns POV>

I grabbed bill's hand and ran upstairs. I practically dragged him since I was faster than him. He sat on my bed as I looked for my pajamas in the closet. "I'm gonna run to the bathroom and change into my pj's" I told him walking into the bathroom. I shut the door and stripped my clothes. I put on some boxers, sweatpants, and a tank top. I wrapped my bra and underwear in my clothes from earlier and walked out, I threw them in the hamper. I grabbed the tv remote off of my dresser before sitting on my bed next to bill. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked him. "Uhhhhhhhh it's up to you" he said. I hated when people did that and he knew, I had told him when we both had ice cream. "Billlllll" I made a frowning face at him. He laughed, he put his hand out. I assumed he was asking for the remote so I placed it in his hand. He checked the recording to see what we had, he saw Titanic and clicked on it. "So you like those cheesy movies huh" I said to him as he pressed play, he laughed. "You're the one that has it on your recording" he called me out. We both chuckled and watched the movie. We were to the part where Jack was about to draw rose. I stood up and grabbed a box in my closet, he looked over at me confused. I opened the box to see all my snacks and grabbed some Oreos, I handed him the box and let him pick something. He picked Skittles. "Thanks y/n" he said as I put the box back on my shelf. "You're welcome, you're lucky you know where I hide my snacks now" I chuckled laughing at him, I heard a beep from my phone and grabbed it. It was an unknown number. I read the message we simply read

Hey

Who is this?????

It's me tom

Oh okay, yeah what do you need?

Is bill still at yours??

Yeah why

Just wondering to make sure he wasn't kidnapped or something lol

Lol, well don't worry he wasn't kidnapped

I shut the flip phone. "Who was that?" Bill asked me, "tom, he said he was making sure you weren't kidnapped and you were still over here" I giggled. He smiled. I sat next to him and we continued watching the movie. At one point I felt eyes on me. I looked over at bill and he was staring at me, "what is it?" I asked him. "Nothing your just really pretty" he said nervously. I felt my face heat up. We made eye contact for a minute. I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. We locked lips for a minute. We pulled away and I layed my head on his shoulder, he layed his head on mine. We fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to tom tackling us. I groaned as he shook us awake. I fluttered my eyes open and saw the tv was off. Bills arm was around my waist. "GET UP LOVEBIRDS SCHOOL STARTS IN A HOUR AND ITS A 30 MINUTE WALK" He yelled at us. I lifted bills arm off of me and sat up. "How did you get in my house?" I questioned tom. "oh Astrid let me in" he told me "but we don't have time for small talk get your little boyfriend up and-" he stopped realizing what he said. "Okay well just get him up and be ready in 25" he told me waling downstairs. I sat there blushing for a minute before I heard bill sit up. "I'm gonna go to my house and get ready for school" he told me. "Okay, see you in 20" I told him and kissed him on the cheek, I walked over to my closet to find a outfit. He stood there for a moment blushing and then left. I heard Astrid come to my room, she was ready to go and I hadn't brushed my teeth yet. "Soooooo, are you guys dating now???" She asked wiggling her eyebrows up at down. I blushed at the thought. "No!!" I whisper yelled. She walked in and sat on my bed. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I had picked out a pear of low rise jeans with butterflies in the pockets. My shirt was red, also with butterflies flies on it. The shirt was a v-neck that didn't show to much because you know school dress codes 🙄 I slipped on some converse and stood up from sitting on the toilet seat to tie my shoes. I opened the door to see Astrid holding makeup brushes and stuff. "I'm doing your makeup, your gonna look cute for bill" she told me exited. She looked like she was ready to jump up and down. I sighed and sat down as she did my makeup. She did eyeliner, some concealer here and there, and red lipstick to go with my red shirt. She then turned me around and did my hair, she did (whatever style you want) and then I grabbed my black backpack. I smiled. I checked my watch and ran outside with her and the others, everyone but Maxine. Max did online college. She was a author. We went outside and saw tom tapping hit foot waiting for us, and his brother. "Where's bill?" I asked, before he could say anything bill came running out the door. He was wearing a black and white log sleeve shirt, some black low rise pants with a belt, black platforms and some rings. "Speak of the devil" tom says looking over at bill. "GUYS WE GOTTA GO ITS 7:29 AND MY CLASS STARTS AT 7:55!!" bill said running like he was being chased by a kidnapper. I followed and the others did as well, he slowed down since he realized he was way ahead of all of us. "😔 Sorry" he apologized for running so fast. I don't know how he ran that fast in platforms without breaking his ankle. "It's okay" I reassured him. We talked for a bit and he told me he would help me get my schedule and stuff since I didn't speak German very well. Once we finally got to school we were 3 minutes early. From now on, I need to remember to set alarms.