15

I tried standing up to get to the bathroom, but my legs were so shaky I almost fell. But before i did bill caught me. "Here love" he said moving my hand to use him as support to get to the shower. He turned it on for us. The nickname sent butterflies through my stomach. "Thank you" I smiled wrapping my arms around his upper torso. He helped me wash my body. running his hands over my body. I saw his face darken a little when he felt a scar. "I'm happier now" I reassured him. Once we were done showering together, He wrapped a towel around his waist, handing me one Aswell. which I wrapped around my body. I walked over to my suitcase and put on some sweatpants and a baggy shirt. Bill put his boxers back on and we laid down together. "What are we?" I asked him looking up at him "Your mine and I'm yours" He kissed me forehead and I laid on his chest. I smiled and brought my lips to his. This kiss didn't have lust like the others. It was different. This is love. Not lust. We both fell asleep cuddling.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I heard Astrid. Then I heard Tom do a fake gag. I flipped him off. "Okay while I don't want to ruin your cute little cuddling session Y/N we have the photo shoot in an hour and Bill has the interview at the same time." I groaned about to get up, but bill just held me tighter. "Okay well we will be up soon" I told them doing a hand movement to shoo them away. Astrid was already ready to leave. "Baby we have to get up" I played with his hair. He groaned and pulled me into a kiss. "Goodmorning to you too" I spoke as he let me go. I walked to my suitcase and picked an outfit. I didn't do anything for makeup because They will do my makeup and outfit anyways.  When I walked out of the bathroom Astrid was sitting on her bed waiting for me. "NOW TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED WHY THE FUCK WAS BILL KAULITX BASSICALLY NAKED IN YOUR BED MISSY???"  "SHUT THE FUCK UP WHY DOES THE WHOLE HOTEL NEED TO KNOW, THE FUCKING BALCONY DOORS OPEN DIPSHIT"  I yelled at her shutting it. 

                                                         Time skips to at the photoshoot. 

They did my makeup. It was just some eyeliner, lip-gloss, and light concealer. For hair they just brushed it and did a small half up- half down style. Then they worked on my outfit which was a purple corset top, a leather skirt, some platforms, a couple rings, and hair pins. Oh and the iconic leather jacket and y2k glasses. When i got out of the room, Sarah was the only ready besides me. 

A/N: sorry it's kind of short I have to do homework and I'm scheduling chapters to publish every day or 2 so ya also the first chapter of my tom one is out so go read that pleaseeee