Ch. 169 now it's my turn Wifey.

ابدأ من البداية

After speaking, Jay leaves the room.

Meghna resting her head on the headrest : kya sach me meri life me sab normal ho sakta hai? Kya main sach me Jay ko dekh sakti hu? Shayad...

Meghna closes her eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES

YN was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. And Tavish was sitting on his chair and doing some work on the laptop. There was complete peace in the cabin.
Only the sound of fingers moving on the laptop was heard.

After some time there is a knock on the door of the cabin.

Tavish looking at laptop screen : Come in.

A man comes inside, he had a tray in his hand. He keeps the tray on the coffee table. In which milk was also kept along with food.

 In which milk was also kept along with food

YN getting irritated seeing milk : Tavish. Mujhe dudh nahi peena.

Tavish keeping his eyes towards the laptop screen : Wifey you know na deny karne ke baad bhi tumhe dudh peena hi hai. So stop this.

After listening to Tavish, YN stares at Tavish for a few moments.
Then she stands up and goes near Tavish and sits on his lap.

Tavish, makes YN sit nicely on his lap. : what Wifey.

YN with her head on Tavish's shoulder : Tavish, mujhe nahi peena vo bakwas dudh.

Tavish looking at laptop screen : Wifey, jise tum bakwas keh rahi ho vo.......

Having said this, Tavish stops and closes his eyes.

YN whispers in Tavish's ear : why are you silent Tavish?

YN starts kissing Tavish's neck.
Tavish opens his eyes and rests his head on the chair. And what YN was doing, he lets her do it.

YN biting Tavish's neck : it's done.

Tavish tilts his head : Hmm so now it's my turn Wifey.

Without giving YN a chance to say or do anything, Tavish attacks YN on her shoulder.

Tavish was kissing YN from shoulder to neck. YN places her chin on Tavish's shoulder.
YN had one hand in Tavish's hair and the other hand on Tavish's shoulder..

Tavish suddenly bites YN on the shoulder. Due to which a moan comes out of YN's mouth.

YN with her head tilted : Tavish please don't bite.

Tavish biting YN's earlobe : Why Wifey you also bit me some time ago right.

YN resting her cheek on Tavish's shoulder : Wrong my dear hubby. The bite I did won't do you any harm, but your bite gives me a lot of hikeys.

Tavish kissing YN's shoulder : I don't care Wifey. Whatever it is But I won't stop biting.

YN turning her face towards Tavish : tum nahi sudhroge na?

Tavish Smirked : Never Wifey.

Tavish places his lips on YN's lips.

YN's eyes close.

Both Tavish and YN start kissing each other deeply. After about 10 minutes, both separate.

Tavish joining his head with YN's head : well Wifey You did so much to not drink milk, so then you will have to sit in front of me every day and feed you milk. So that I also get something.

Tavish starts caressing YN's cheek.

YN narrow eyes : Pervert

Tavish Smirked : Only for you Wifey.

YN smiles.

Tavish kisses YN on the cheek : But Wifey. You will still have to drink milk.

YN's smile disappears as soon as she hears Tavish. YN makes a sad face and starts looking at Tavish.

===============================