Chapter Sixty-Four

Start from the beginning

"I kinda had to. Otherwise it would've killed Suma and you four"

"No it's fine, It's not the first time and won't be the last so I don't mind."

"Huh..well you seem peaceful alone so I'll let you get back to that. But just to let you know, the information for therapy payback will be tomorrow. EX, his twin and I have grounded him to rest until the morning"

"So all of his duties are on your shoulders. That doesn't seem okay?"

"I used to be an admin so I'm experienced don't worry. And you don't even know how badly X needs the rest."

Purpled chuckled. Grian smiled at him then left to find Tommy. Tommy was the house next door hanging out with Sam. The 5 that were hanging around outside had gone, the sky went grey. Guess it's gonna rain soon or something.

"Tommy? You here?, please be here"

"I'm in here, Uncle Grian!" Tommy shouted from a bedroom. He was playing a game with Sam.

"Sorry to interrupt Tom, uh I just wanted to make sure you were okay after that whole encounter here and in the hub"

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit shaken up to be honest. So you're one of them..?"

Sam just stayed quiet and looked at them confused before looking at photos of Fran on his communicator. He misses her and hopes she's fine. A couple members were left behind so maybe they were looking after her until he could get back, although not hopeful.

"Used to be. I only transformed to save X"

"Is this how you saved him the first time too. Just before you got uhh you know kidnapped?"

"Yeah it is. You curious about that side of me?"

Tommy looked down and bit his lip, nervously wanting to ask something..

"You can ask it if you want to. I don't mind either way"

"That watcher was looking for Purpled Xelqua and a moth. Who's Xelqua and who's the moth?"

"Xelqua is me." Grian admitted. "And unfortunately I don't know who the moth is. I can't think of any moth hybrids I know that a watcher would intentionally target" He lied.

"You only killed that thing to save X right?"

"Of course. I'd never intentionally kill someone.." Grian lied. "Again" he then muttered under his breath. It was incoherent to Tommy but not Sam, but Sam decided to just ignore it.

"Anyway uhh just to let you know if you wanted information you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow morning. X needs to rest after this incident so me and EX, his twin have grounded him until then."

"Fair enough. He's not easy to convince is he?"

"No he's not. Not at all." Grian left, he was about to fly to find Doc, if he finds Doc he'll most likely find Tubbo when someone came up behind him and stopped him from leaving.

"We need to talk"

"No. We don't"

Grian was about to leave again when Phil grabbed his arm. Grian pulled his arm away forcing him to let go.

"No we do. Would you just hear me out, please Gri?"

"Why should I listen to anything you have to say? Why should I give you the light of day??"

"Because we're brothers! Just hear me out okay?! Please?"

Techno came back just as he started to raise his voice with Ranboo. He sent Ranboo inside. Tommy and Wilbur heard him too and came outside, one after the other.