17. Just.. talking

Bakugo had been kidnapped and gone for just a day now, and UA was already panicking. But Izuku was chill, he knew they most likely wouldn't find Katsuki. Mostly since they weren't planning on keeping Bakugo for much longer. They just wanted to speak to him, then they'd leave him alone.

_ _

Izuku, Dabi and Shigaraki enter the room Bakugo was in. Dabi smirked. "Well well well! Look whose here? None other than Bakugo!" Dabi snickered then he chuckled. Katsuki stared angrily at them as he scoffed.

He was actually a lot more calm now since he knew they didn't wanna hurt him, or well. So Bakugo had thought. Which was right! Surprisingly.

"When are you idiots letting me go?!" Bakugo asked angrily. Shigaraki chuckled. "Nev-" Shigaraki stared but got interrupted by Izuku nudging him to stop talking. Izuku then says "When you answer or 1 question." Izuku mumbled with a smirk that crept its way across his lips. "WELL! What's that damn question?!" Bakugo asked annoyed.

"Join u-" Dabi started but got interrupted the same way as Shigaraki. "You two really are idiots." Izuku said. Then he closed his eyes to seem smart and he held a finger up like he was teaching then something. "You guys should not ask my question for me. You two be quiet and go cry in a corner. Because I said so!" Izuku demanded, but Dabi and Shigaraki stared at him. 

"But- I'm the boss-" Shigaraki dared to try. "Nuh-uh! No buts." Izuku demanded as he then smirked with a effortless intimidating smirk at Bakugo. "So Kacchan.." Izuku started as he stared right into Bakugos soul. Bakugo stared at Izuku. 

"Join us!" Izuku said with a proud smirk. 

Dabi stared at Izuku. Then he spoke up.

"What.

The. 

FAWK?!" 

"THATS WHAT I SAID LITERALLY!! BRO I HATE YOU SO MUCH. LIKE BRO, YOURE SO MEAN AND UNFUNNY I CANT EVEN. DIJANDJAJNDNJWJF GO DIE IN A FIREEEE!! ACTUALLY ILL BURN YPU WITH MY AMAZING BLUE UWU DEMON BAD BOY FLAMES SINCE THEYLL DESTROY YOU LIKE YOU DESTROYED THOSE LIVES, WHICH IM PROUD OVER BUT YOU GET IT!!" Dabi ranted furiously. Then he added "YOU BETTER MAKE ME A RAT CAKE ON MY BIRTHDAY!!" 

Izuku chuckled. "Sorry, it'll be hard to make a cake that looks like you."

"OOOHHH!! ROASTED!" Toga came from nowhere and shrieked. Everyone stared at Toga. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ARENT YOU WATCHING THE KITCHEN AND THISE HIT FLAMING STUFF U PUT THE POTS IN THEN THE STUFF ON MAGICALLY WARM UP?" Shigaraki shout scared, angry and OMGWEWILLDIEIHATEUTOGA. 

"THOSE ARE CALLED FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!" Izuku shouted too. Everyone stared at Izuku. "No.." 

"Flaming hot Takis..?" Izuku tried but failed. He then groaned "NAUURRR I SHOULDVE STAYED IN SCHOOL NOW IM STUPID." He yells sadly.

Toga was panicked over the so called 'Cheetos/takis' so she was running in circles.

Dabi saw sitting in a corner crying dramatically over Izukus roast.

Shigaraki was screaming "WE'RE GONNA DIEE!" since the 'cheetos/takis' was left on with no supervision.

Izuku was sad about his stupidness so he was somehow doing a whole ass dramatic play on the table.

And lastly, Bakugo was staring sitting tied to the chair. 

...

Oh sorry, not lastly.

LASTLY, the fire was dancing happily over the LOV base. 

This was so called chaos, pure chaos. Poor Bakugo.

_ _

HELP I HAD SO MCH FUN WRITING THIS CHAOS CHAPTER. IDK WHY I MADE IT SO.. CHAOTIC.

Well, I'll always love a good chaos moment. 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK BAKUGOS ANSWER TO JOIN IS? 

Answers not allowed : Yes, sure, yeah, Ye, yea, si, caca, yes i love you so much LOV bbgs!, y3s, y3ah, y34h, y3, y3a, y34, ilysm, ily, (over all any kind of yes)

( Words : 614 )