11. UA attack (1/3)

Izuku woke up that day. He quickly got up from bed and got dressed. He brushed his teeth, brushed his hair and stuff you normally do a morning. He also ate breakfast.

Today was the day they would attack UA! Izuku was excited for it. Like really excited. It was 5.47 am. Izuku was sitting in the sofa watching tv. Then Dabi wlaks into the living room look8ng newly awake.

"Hey sleepyhead!" Izuku said as he looked at Dabi and smirked teasingly. "Shut up it's like 6 am and that's early to wake up." Dabi said.

He sat down in the sofa and rested his arm on the sofa. He then switched the channel to the news. "Hey I was watching that!" Izuku said as he snatched the tv-controller from Dabi.

"Hey! No we're watching the news!" Dabi said. They continued arguing about what'd they watch. Then after 5 minutes Shigaraki come and sighs DEEPLY.

"You guys are fighting like kids." Shigaraki said as he snatched the tv-controller and turned off the tv. "No tv if you're acting like toddlers." Shigaraki said.

"WHAT?!" Izuku yelled. Izuku crossed his arms. Dabi rolled his eyes and looked at his phone instead. 

"So when are we attacking UA?" Dabi asked after some time. "After lunch." Shigaraki said.

Dabi chuckled. "Looks like Izuku didn't need to wake up so early." Dabi said. Izuku rolled his eyes. "Still worth it." Izuku said.

_ _ 

Around 6.30-10.24 am everyone had woken up. They all were getting ready to attack UA 11.20 am.

Then 12.00 am they left and went to UA.

They went through Kurogiris portal and arrived at UA. They all were standing in the halls of UA now. Some students spotted them and ran away to tell a teacher. And as soon as the first teachers came, the fight began.

"Show us what you got!" Shigaraki yelled. All students had been directed to hide in their classrooms or a bathroom. Just not any hallway.

"What do you want?!" Aizawa yelled. "To end this school for once and for all!" Shigaraki yelled. Aizawa took action, the other heroes too. Aizawa erase Shigarakis decay quirk.

Toga run towards a classroom to get blood for a student so she could transform to the student and act like them. But a teacher stopped her so they were fighting.

Shigaraki was using his strength to help the villains and fight the heroes.

Dabi was fighting some heroes with his quirk. Twice was helping him. 

There villains in the lov were fighting too. Izuku looked towards Shigaraki. Then decided to help him. Izuku ean towards the hero and kicked them in the face.

The hero was Aizawa. Aizawa looked at Izuku. But he couldn't see Izukus face due to a mask Izuku was wearing. "Who are you?!" Aizawa yelled.

"You'll know soon.. Eraserhead..!" Izuku said with a smirk on his face.

Then Aizawa tried erasing Izukus quirk but it had no affect. Since Izuku was quirkless. Aizawa was shocked someone could be a villain with no quirk.

"Izu go to the classrooms and attack students." Shigaraki whispered to Izuku. He called Izuku by his nickname to make sure no one knew Izukus identity.

Izuku nodded and ran towards a classroom. No one could stop him since all heroes were busy with other villains. Izuku ran down a hallway. He ran down it. There was no one there. Then he found some classrooms.

He stopped at the first one. The door was huge and it said '1-A' on it. Izuku smirked knowing the people in the class was as old as Izuku. So this wouldn't be hard for him. Izuku decided to have a so called 'chill' entry.

He knocked on the door. Then hid behind a wall in the hallway. Izuku wait for someone to open the door. Then someone does. It was a girl with pink hair and pink skin and yellow eyes. She looked like an alien. 

Izuku smirked. He then jumped out from behind the wall. The girl took a look at him and was confused?

_ _

SO UHM, MY HAND IS HURT AND I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO WRITE A LOT THE FOLLOWING FEW DAYS. Like we went to the hospital and stuff.

ANYWAY BYE

(words: 686)