Chapter Twenty-Four

I melted into his arms the second they encircled me, pressing every inch of my feverish body against his large, powerful one

Moaning, I reached up with both my arms and wrapped them around his neck, pulling myself closer and pressing my lips more firmly to his. I angled my head to deepen the kiss. He groaned his approval, hand squeezing my ass.

His other hand moved to join the one on my ass, and with no effort at all, he lifted me into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. I squeaked into our kiss but didn't pull away, only tightening my grip around his neck and interlocking my legs behind him. I was vaguely aware of the fact that he was walking. To where? I didn't care. All I could focus on was his kiss and the way I rubbed against him as he walked. My hips developed a mind of their own, moving against him in a desperate search for some relief as all of that need continued to build inside of me. The hands on my ass tightened their hold, helping me grind against him.

It was only when he lowered the two of us, and I felt the firm mattress against my back that I briefly registered where we were. In my communal house, in my room, and on my bed while at least fifty people loitered around outside. Hell, Penelope could have had her ear pressed against my door again. And I didn't care. I didn't care about anything but him and getting out of these stupid restricting clothes.

Our lips broke so that he could quickly yank my shirt off. He also took the time to get rid of his own shirt while I unclipped my bra and shrugged it off. His eyes immediately dropped to my boobs as a wicked smirk covered his face.

Once we were both topless, he dropped back down to me, and my nipples grazed his chest, making both of us moan. It felt so good it sent shivers down my back and to my clit. One of his hands tangled itself in my hair and he ducked down to give me a quick but deep kiss.

God, he was so good at kissing. I could kiss him forever.

He pulled back to ask, "How far do you want to go?"

I was panting, arching my back so that my tender breasts rubbed against him. "All the way. I'll kill you if you stop."

He chuckled, "Got any condoms?"

I had to make myself stop and really think before nodding, "Yeah. Second drawer next to the bed. They should be in there somewhere. Bailey left them the last time she visited."

"Which was when?"

"Two months ago. They should still be fine." Unable to resist, my hands traveled from his neck and across his shoulders as I admired all of the rippling muscles.

I'd never been with a super fit guy before. Dylan and even Peter before him had both been on the leaner side, hardly ever exercising and relying on their fast metabolisms.

I loved Tristan's body. I loved the strength and power behind it — the way it moved and the things it could do. I loved to touch it. It was just so perfect in my eyes.