𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Yeah I know, it wasn't even my fault it's not my fault a 'pretty little girl' was able to round house kick that asshole" I laid on my stomach in my room as I was on the phone with karma, "so when are you transferring? I miss my partner in crime" "wow is that all I am? I thought I was your angel, your Bonnie, your forever girl-" "ok knock it off" he cut me off as I laughed.

"Ok redhead, but probably after tomorrow besides you got any intell on that octopus thing" I was transforming to Kunugigaoka Junior High because I got expelled for violence but it's not really my fault though.

Flashback

I was walking down the hall towards the back of the school as I was told I had to meet somebody there, but when I arrived nobody was there "Didn't think you'd show up" I heard from behind me. It was 3 guys I couldn't care less about there names, "what do you want?" I questioned as they walked closer, this made me keep my guard up. "Just wanna have a little fun, so why don't you come with us" he spoke as he began to circle around me, I felt a sting on my ass cheek as I quickly turned around and roundhouse kicked the guy "I have to get home now if you'll excuse me" I walked passed the remaining two only for one to grab my hair. "We're not done-" I kicked him in his knee then elbowed him in his face as he fell to the ground, the other cane behind me and tried to throw a punch but I dodged and kicked him in his back, he quickly recovered and was able to pin me up against the wall. "I know your little tricks [Y/N] I've been studying you..." He began caressing my thigh with his free and hand, then he leaned in for a kiss but I quickly head butted him and kneed his stomach making him release his grip on me. I watched as all of them struggled to get up but I kicked them in their face making them lay back down completely motionless.

End flashback

"Well not really Nagisa does but I won't tell him you're coming, it'll just be our little secret" I smiled at the mention of my cousin I haven't seen in 5 years. Our mothers are sisters yet they don't get along considering his mom wanted a girl but my mom got one instead, on top of that my mom married a very wealthy guy. My mother hates me though because I'm not very lady like, and because I'm very violent nor does she like karma.

"I can't wait to see him, but it still sucks that old dude didn't wanna try and give me a chance, I'm not that violent... shoving me in E-class is kinda harsh" I spoke pouting at the last sentence. I guess he just doesn't like me already besides I don't do it for no reason... most of the time, but at least I get to kill that nasty octopus thing.

"Well go get some pretty girl you've got a big day tomorrow" he spoke with a yawn, "seems like you need the rest" I chuckled as we bid our goodbyes and hung up. And right on time my mother came bursting through the door, "WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK [Y/N]?!" She shouted as she stood in the doorway "Not only did you beat 3 innocent kids up, you got expelled" "it's not my fault!" She looked a little confused by my response.

"Then whose fault is it then mhm? The leaves? The trees? Oh please tell me" he shouted as I covered my ears a little. "There's no point in telling you if you're never on my side" I whispered as I sat up on my bed, "what was that?" I stayed silent for a moment until she got closer "say it again [y/n]" "there's no point in telling you if you're just not gonna listen, what kind of mother are you?".

I felt a sting on my cheek soon realizing she had slapped me, "you're a disgrace to this families name, I should've given you away when I had the chance" she slammed the door as I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes. I walked to my desk turning the light off flopping onto my bed as tears began to trickle down my face.

.
.
.
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun beaming through my curtains, It was finally my last day until I started school again and I was actually excited because my mom kept me home but now she'll be leaving soon for a business trip. I heard my door open but I didn't move to see who it was, "I picked up your uniform this morning, ...I'm sorry for hitting you... I'll leave you alone now you're father should be home before 6" the door closed as I clutched my pillow.

That's how she was, i wasn't the perfect daughter she had hoped for leading me to act this way for her attention... now it's just out of habit.

Flashback [age 6]

"Awe that's so adorable [y/n]" I had just finished showing my mom the picture I made in art for Mother's Day, "I'll put it on my wall" she took the drawing out my hand and went to her room. I went to my room to make one for my dad so he wouldn't feel left out. "[Y/N]!!" I heard my mother yelling downstairs as I left my room to find her in the kitchen, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop playing in the dirt like a boy?" he spoke softly "I'm sorry I forgot-" she immediately slapped me making me fall to the ground. I began crying as I heard the door open, "AIYA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I quickly ran to my room as I heard yelling downstairs.

Flashback ends

I took after most of my fathers appearance's another reason she doesn't like me, although she does have a sweet side I don't think I'll ever get to see it... I heard the front door open and close signaling she was gone. I didn't feel like getting out of bed but I decided to look at the uniform and it was actually a little cute, I figured I'd just wear the yellow cardigan just in case I got a little chilly.

As the day progressed I got more excited to finally see my cousin and kill that thing.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .