Chapter 9

Are oranges called oranges, because they're orange, or is orange called orange, because oranges are orange???
Hey guys, I'm really sorry, I know, it's nearly been a month since I last updated, but I've got so many tests at the moment... That sadly also means, that it may take a little till the next chapter, but I'll try to post it as soon as possible.
But for now,
enjoy the chapter!
————————————————————[Author end]————————————————————
Lloyd's POV:
I woke up and looked at my phone, but as soon as I did, I almost fell out of my bed. "Shit, shit, shit, shit! I'm going to be late!" I yelled, running into the bathroom while putting on my clothes. "Ugh," I groaned as I fell to the ground. I somehow managed to get ready in five minutes and started running to school. And when I say running, I mean bumping into ten people, falling four times, and almost getting hit by a car twice. (How ironic, that's exactly, what happened to me a few days ago, I got hit by a car 0—0) When I finally reached school, I was about to enter when suddenly I heard yelling from behind me. I turned around, only to see Koko running towards me. "Oh shit," she reached me fully out of breath. "Lloyd... *pant* ... you forgot... your lunch, sweety!" she breathed out. "OkaythankyoubutIhavetogonowbye!" I answered so fast, not even I could understand what I just said. Then I grabbed the little bag in her hand and ran inside. "DING DONG," I heard the bell ring only seconds before I entered the classroom.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! You are too late again," the teacher snapped. 'Damn, I messed up.' "I'm sorry, but it has only been a few seconds-" The moment I met my teacher's eyes and spotted the pure anger in them, I shut up. "A few seconds later are a few seconds too late! And now sit down!" He glanced at me. I went to my desk, slightly embarrassed. "I can already feel today's going to be a great day..."

/Sensai Wu's POV/

"So, we've got the lightning and fire ninja, we only need the earth, water, and ice ninja." I thought aloud. (Yeah, in this fanfic, Nya will be a ninja from the beginning because I say so U-U) "Exactly, and I think I've already figured out where to find the Earth Ninja!" Pixal exclaimed, seeming a surge of excited. It was crucial to complete the team and find all the elemental ninjas to fulfill our mission. I quickly gathered the necessary information and shared it with Cat. (Cat is my OC, you'll learn more about her in the coming chapters) With a renewed sense of purpose, we set out on our quest, ready to face any challenges that awaited us.

Somewhere at a unknown location:

The earth ninja, huh?" A booming voice was heard „Soon my plan will get started, and then you'll never be able to sleep peacefully again

Kai Smith"
———————————————————[Dun dun DUNNNN]——————-——————————
Short chapter, believe me, I know that...

Here's a little Kai, just to say sorry:

Give me a break, I just studied maths, THE WHOLE DAY LONG!! Ugh, and tomorrow is my best friend's birthday, so I still have to buy a gift

Ugh, and tomorrow is my best friend's birthday, so I still have to buy a gift... I have no idea what imma give to her, I'm basically dead.
Anyway, bye my kitties, and stay save ^^!
Word count: 562