Chapter 8

Hey guys, first I'm so sorry, I know this chapter was supposed to come out yesterday... but I seemingly overwhelmed myself with that idea...(plz don't ask why, I don't know myself)
You see, it's not THAT easy to write such an chapter on my phone. Yes, you heard right PHONE! Because I somehow either have an I-Pad nor an computer.
And my pone is like sooo small! Who thought it would be an good idea, to create such a small phone, but most importantly WHY DID I BUY IT?
But now enough of me (for now at least)
Enjoy the chapter!
————————(author end)———————

„So basically, it's pretty easy. You and I are literally the same person. I'm just... let's say the stronger half." „So, you're saying I'm just talking to myself at the moment?" he asked. Man, so many questions, „Yes and no" „You told me it was easy!" He snapped, "It is. You're just too idiotic to get it." I mumbled the last part so he couldn't hear it. „Just go on explaining." he sighed. Did I just hear a hint of annoyance in his voice? Wow, his nerves seem to be as weak as he is... „So I already said we're somehow the same, but also completely different persons. As you've surely already figured, I was in control some of the past days... that's why you can't remember anything."

"Okay, but now, I have a few questions. First: What.did.you.do.with.my.body?" he almost yelled. "Woah, calm down! Nothing serious, just a bit of exploring," I lied.

/Kai's POV:/

I didn't really trust that strange voice, who appeared to be myself... Ugh! This is so confusing! Should I call him "him," or should I call him "me"? But if he's me, doesn't that mean I don't trust myself? Anyway, I'm digressing. "Then when we're the same person, don't we share one mind, which means shouldn't we like... share our thoughts then?" I asked.

"I don't quite understand that myself yet, but I think at the moment, I'm just like some kind of voice in your head, which doesn't really have any control over your - our body, except for making your movements a bit more difficult," the voice informed me.

Suddenly, I heard the front door crack open. "Shit, Nya's coming home. Better be quiet, or she'll probably get scared!" I warned.

"Really? I'm literally in your head. No one can hear me except for you. Idiot!" he snapped.

Then I heard Nya. "Kai? Who are you talking to?"

"Uhh, no one?" I responded, trying to sound as normal as possible, but my attempt seemed to fail badly.

"Kai, that sounded more like a question," she stated. I could hear her steps coming towards the direction of my room. Then the door opened and an annoyed yet concerned Nya stood in front of me.

"Woah, Kai! You look like you haven't slept in days. What did you do? I was only gone for a night!"

"What do you mean?" I got a look at the mirror. 'Holy shit, we really do look like dead ourselves... ' Under my eyes, I noticed huge bags and the loss of a lot of color. 'Well, dang!'

"What's up? You have a problem?" I whispered

„What did you say?" "I haven't talked to you, Nya," I responded, still looking at the horrible image of myself in the mirror.

"But if you haven't talked to me, then who? There's no one here other than you and me." I turned to face her again, first confused, but then a wave of realization washed over me. 'I can't believe you just did that.' "I was... ugh... talking to myself!" I tried. Basically, it wasn't wrong after all. I did talk to myself.

"Mhm, sure! Just please get some sleep! You look like a zombie," she teased.

"Yeah, yeah, thank you, really," I thanked her in an ironic voice. "You're welcome, but seriously, you look like you're going to catch a cold. Rest a bit! I don't need a sniffling and whining brother... again. I mean you really overreacted!" she chuckled.

"That is not true! I was dead sick!" I defended myself.

"You literally just hit your toe on the doorframe..." she reminded.

"Maybe, but you have no idea how bad that hurt!" I stated.

'I really don't want to interrupt that sibling moment, but I'm a bit tired and would really prefer to sleep now.' „The voice" informed me.

"Anyway, I'm gonna rest. Sleep well!"

"I'm gonna study a bit of math."

"Yeah, that's my little nerd sister!" I laughed.

"I'm really sorry to say this, Kai, but not everyone is a genius like you! Some people still need to make an effort to gain good grades," she also laughed.

"SLEEP!!!" The voice now yelled.

"Okay, okay! I'm sleeping, I'm sleeping!" I burst out. Nya gave me a strange look, before she turned to leave the room. As soon as she shut the door my body went heavy as stone and I laid down on my bed. 'Why've you been doing it?' there he was again. „Doing what?" I asked truly confused. 'Why have you been hurting yourself?' I froze, then looked at my arms. „I- you are me, you should know those things..." 'I may be a version of yourself, but I'm not exactly you. Which means I can't understand all of your actions' he informed.
„I just... I-I..." I took a deep shaky breath. „ It just felt so right." I mumbled. 'I knew it! You're just as weak as I thought you were! Cutting yourself just because it feels right' 

„WHAT?!"

/Evil Kai's POV:/ [Idk how to call him 😅 If someone knows how to do so, please comment]

„WHAT?!" He yelled
'You see, it really is weak to cut yourself just because of depression.' I explained
„you...YOU AREN'T ME! YOU-" 'Psssst!' I interrupted him 'or do you want to wake our baby sister?' Ooooh this game is going to be so fun! 'You see, I'm just trying to help you, to help us. You should stop cutting. Please?' (Ooooh he's going to be manipulative, hehehe)
————————(chapter end)———————
If there are any spelling, grammar or content-related mistakes, please let me know :)
And also, please have mercy with me, it's in the middle of the night, and I'm tired to death. So if the chapters horrible, that may be the reason...
Just give me feedback, and I'll be okay ^^
Word count: 1100 yay! Finally a longer chapter!
Anyway, read y'all hopefully soon!
Bye my kitties, have a great day/night and most importantly, stay save 👋🏽