Chapter 2

Hello guys, first of all I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry, I know the chapter is late, but I just had no motivation! I hope you enjoy the chapter anyway, have fun reading!
———————/Autor end/————————
...But it seemed like I had bigger problems. Kai's PoV:
That was the last thing I needed at the moment. In front of me stood my biggest rival, Cole Brokstone. Cole had been my worst enemy since middle school. At first, he was my best friend, but after the "incident" we began to despise each other. I glanced at him, but Cole just smirked. At first, I was confused, but then I understood why he was smirking. I could feel a burning pain in my bones and realized that we must have been fighting, and... I... must've... lost.

Cole's PoV:
I was a bit surprised that he was still standing. I really beat his ass. But then, I saw him slowly sink to the ground. Proud of myself, I turned around when suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist. ,Kai?' But he looked different. I turned my head to see... his eyes had turned a bright, shining red. His hair was down, unlike how he usually styled it, and his face had a never-before-seen expression. It looked so cold, like he was ready to kill someone, only to get what he wanted... revenge.

Nya's POV:
I was so worried about my brother. I couldn't find him after school. He had just disappeared without any warning. It didn't fit with his... normal self? I didn't even know what his "normal" self was anymore. He had been acting so strangely the past few months, and I couldn't figure out why. "Nya?" a strangely familiar voice asked. "Are you okay?" I turned around to see a boy from my English class. He looked at me with concern, and for a moment, I just stood there, staring at him. Before I could answer, my voice cracked, and I blurted out, "Yea, I mean no... I-I was just lost in thoughts!" He seemed to notice my unease. "You sure? You looked like you were worried about something," the boy said, his bright blue eyes piercing through me like lightning. "Yea, I was looking for my brother, but I think he went home alone..." I sighed. "He'd leave you here alone?" The boy looked shocked. "No, no, it's okay... he just forgot about me, again," I mumbled the last part so he couldn't hear. We realized that we had the same way to go, so we walked together and started to talk.

Jay's POV:
"So where do you live?" Nya asked. We had introduced ourselves a while ago. "Oh, ah, I-I live in that house o-over there," I stuttered. I couldn't speak normally when I looked into her eyes. She looked so beautiful with her long dark hair, her crystal eyes, and her cute blue strand. She looked absolutely perfect. "Jay? You okay?" Nya asked with her sweet voice. "Yea, yea... sorry, I was lost in thoughts," I responded. I had to keep it together. Everyone knows that the sister of Kai Smith is untouchable when it comes to boys, at least. As we arrived at my house, we said goodbye to each other, and I entered my house. I needed to get her out of my head, so I decided to study physics.

Back with Kai and Cole.

Kai's POV:
I didn't know what came over me, but suddenly, I felt my blood boiling, and I couldn't control myself anymore. I just started to beat him up. I punched him until I could hear footsteps, heavy and slow. They snapped me out of my trance, and when I realized what I had done, I started running. I kept running until I collapsed on the cold, hard asphalt. The last thing I saw was a really old man, and then everything went black.

/??? POV:/
I was taking my usual evening walk when I suddenly heard painful grunts. I followed the noises and saw a young boy lying on the ground. I could see another boy of about the same age fleeing. I rushed to the boy on the ground, and although he seemed to be in shock, his wounds weren't severe, just a few bruises. I helped him up and was about to go after the other boy when I noticed burns on his arms. "Burns?" I thought, "How did this happen?" The boy looked at me and then pointed in the direction the other boy had run. His face expressed pure horror. I decided to follow the path of the fleeing boy. After a while of walking, I came across an unconscious figure lying on the ground. His body appeared to be severely damaged, but there were no burns. I immediately called for an ambulance and then reached out to the only person who could help me in this situation.

???: Hello Sensei.

Hello Pixel. Could you check who the last master of fire was?

Pixel: Yeah, of course. Give me a moment...

Sure.

Pixel: It seems the last master of fire was Ray Smith, a blacksmith who lived in this part of the city.

Great! I think... I may have found his

son...

——————/finally, I can sleep/—————
I hope you liked the chapter, it was 916 words!
And WOW thank you all vor nine readers!!!! I swear I'll try to update sooner than last time! See you in the next chapter.
Bye and be save!
-Autor