Chapter 41. You king

A/N so this is gonna take place with the Karasuno members now.
—-

Tsukki yawnns*

"Good morning tsukki!!"

Yamaguchi is running towards him.
They both meet each other at the corner of the neighborhood next to Ukais shop.

Tsukki couldn't stop thinking about yesterday,
he was blushing soo hard he covered his pillow with his face and muffled. "Mmhjmmm! Why can't I stop thinking about him!! Hes driving me crazy!! Ughhh!!" Tsukki puts aways his glasses and sighed and looked up to the stars. "If there is a god or universe out there, please dont tell yamaguchi my true feelings. That i love him.
...
"Hey Yama." Tsukki says stoicly.

Yama was a bit hurt. He sounded like what he used to be. But he brushed it off.

So what are you gonna do today? At the practice match.

Tsukki says: Huh? Oh well I'm just gonna kick butts like usual and hit the ball down with the other teams gawking at me with shock.

Yama says "HAHA thats my Tsukki!"

Tsukki usually likes to act cocky and rude with the other team members. Mocking the King, calling Hinata a scrub, and being polite with Daichi and Sugawara as they are the leader of the volleyball club.

Yama grabs tsukkis arm,

"Come on Tsukki!"

Tsukkishima blushes at this and runs towards Yamaguchi.

~
Hinata is tossing the ball up and Kageyama is watching while drinking his water bottle, he is
Sitting down.

"Oi your doing it wrong, let me show you."

Kageyama gets up and walks towards him,
Hinata stands there with his ball in his hand.
Kageyama has his hands around his arm, and leans over a bit. Hinata gasped.

So you put your arm up and throw your hand like this. He motions a hand going up to the ball and throwing it.

"Ohhh like this?"

He spreads his legs apart and tries to make a recieve pose.

"Yeah yeah like this."

He tries to recieve with his hand. And Kageyama tries to throw the ball up. Towards Hinata. His stance is apart and he is ready. Until Daichi shows up.

"What are you guys doing!!"

Hinata got scared and smacks his face with the ball.

He is on the floor crying in pain..

"Aughhh that hurts..."

He winces in pain and Kageyama stood there in shock. Facepalmed.

"Nothing senpai...we're just practicing and..hinata hit his head."

"OWWWWH That huurts :("

Daichi stood there and said

"Well get used to it because teacher Takeda is here to go over the basics on how to win this game"

"Ok! :)" they both said.

Sugawara came in later and winked at Daichi.
Daichi blushes
/////

"Why here?" He whispers

Ahh you know papa birdie doesn't like being noticed~

He blushes again.
Sugawara and Daichi are flirting while Hinata and Kageyama stares at each other in confusion.

Later Tsukki and Yamaguchi joins the team.

Yamaguchi says, "it's soo cold outside! Tsukki had to grab me a scarf from that Goodwill store."

Tsukki nods and says, "yep and I had grab Yamaguchis gloves coz my hands were cold"

Hinata and Kageyama stares at each other.
"Uhmm are you seeing what im seeing?"
They both say to each other.
Tsukki gets mad and yells "oh yeah well at least I dont have to work with the peasant King!"

Kageyama snaps "Do not start with Hinata, Tsukkishima" he death glares him

Daichi steps in "Guys guys calm down, The match is tomorrow and guys are already acting like hooligans."

Sugamama agrees "Yeah and it's really not nice to call someone a peasant Tsukki"

Tsukki got worried "but I but I-"

"Do not start" Daichi stated

Tsukki sighed, because he knew he did not get along with kageyama well, especially during matches. The reason why he hasn't beaten him up yet and is because Hinata whos always defending him, and Yamaguchi who is his emotional support that tries to hold him back.