Chapter 2: Hinatas Migraine

🔔
Kageyama is running 30 mins late. Shit i dont have time for my first block. Not if can help it, that little turd is always in my way. He tries to scan for hinata but to no surprise. He thinks he missed hinata but oh well.
~~
Hinata is having lunch right now with his friend.
"Yum this eggnog sandwich is so good! Pair it with chocolate milk and its extra yummy!"
Nerdy glasses boy responds with "yeah i agree, lunch is tasting better now,"

The two boys laughed it off until the teacher stops both of them in the hallway.
Ms Minaho?? What is it??

The hot teacher asks them if they are missing the project for science fair.
The two partnered up since they were the last ones in class and asked her for extra time during library.

Oh no about the science fair!!
Shit we forget its two weeks away (forgettful hinata lol)
"You boys have until the weekends to complete it, otherwise its a U in my book, understood?"
"Understood!!"

She walked away in high heels and black skirt showing her skein leggings.

"How the frick are we gonna complete this??" The nerdy boy shaking in sweats*

Hinata: don't worry we got this!! Just gotta pull 2 all nighters and no sleep!!
Nerdy boy: are you sure this is gonna work?
...
"Leave it to me!"