Chapter 40. Carrots and Leeks

A/N This is gonna take place with the Fukuradani and the Karasuno teams, both on different timelines respectively.

9:00 AM
~
Bokuto and Haruki are eating at the table together along with Kuroo and Kenma sitting at their tables. Yamato and Akinori speaks up. "So who's gonna win against the other team this time??" They were up against some other team from different schools. Bokuto says "we're definantly gonna win, I'm the ace remember?"
Their table roars and agrees. "Yeah if it's anyone, it's Bokuto. Kuroo says "He slam dunk that net one time with the other team!" Kenma agrees.

They are all eating peacefully. Carrots with curry stew and soymilk..

—-
Tsukki and Yamaguchi are walking home together from the 7-11 convenience store.
Yamaguchi says

"Look what I got!!"

Tsukki looks into the bag.

"You got banana soymilk, onigiri, and
green leeks."

"Yep! And I saved a strawberry sandwich for you cuz I know you like it."

"Aww your so sweet."

Tsukki blushes but tries to hide it.

Yamaguchi sees and kisses him.

It is snowing outside and is pretty dark outside. The weather feels cold but also the atmosphere is relaxing. The neighborhood feels quiet and the stoplights are bright.
They are almost home.

Tsukki says
"This is my apartment I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yep! Sounds good!"

Yamaguchi hums.

He is holding the bag down and gently waits for him to get inside the apartment. Tsukki jangles his keys and opens the door, waving Yama.

"Wait!!"

"What? Yamaguchi looks confused"

I love you. Blows a kiss at Yama*~

"Omggg you can't do that." Blushes like crazy*
//////

"Yes I can darling."

This is the first time Tsukki has ever been so affectionate, with anyone. Usually he just sounds annoyed and irritated with Yama. But today he felt different. He wanted to pay back Yama for giving him that strawberry sandwich.

"Thanks for everything. Bye."
He waved and closed the door.

Yama was blushing like crazy.

Tsukki puts his back against the door and breathed. The house was pitch dark black and he tilted his glasses up, he blushes like crazy..

"What..just happened???!"

He rolled to the floor and groaned loudly.

"MHHMMmmmh.... What should I do..."
///////