Ch. 11 You go first!

Yeah um didnt know how to name the title-

Kageyama and hinata both left the class respectively, 1A and 1B class. They were both very tired and sleepy. Kags wanted a milk and Hinata just wanted to get on his bike to go home.

It was like 30 mins to get to his house so he needed all the energy to get home. Kags just remembered if he wanted strawberry or chocolate- oops! He bumped into the short guy and looked down.
Omg...he is so cute. With his eyes closed. "Hey watch where your going!! You could hurt someone!" "Please a tall guy like you? You cant get hurt"
Yeah except my feelings... he mumbled

"What was that?"
"UM NOTHING LOL"

He pulled him aside and trying to talk to him.
They were next to a wall and put his arm around him. "Hey listen i want to talk to you about something. Um so i want to say that i like you-" wait what!! He just said he liked me! Omg blushes he kinda looks cute. He kabedons him- hey can i ask you out? He says that in full confidence. Omgg yes!!! Hinata tries to hides his squeel and excitement inside.
He can't believe what he say. He tries to hide is blushing face but cant. Kageyama brushes his hair out of his face.

His string of hair got stuck on his face and his brown eyes was reflected by the sun. He was shiny.
Kageyama was about to kiss him when a teacher walk by- UM LEMME PRETEND I DIDNT SEE THAT. miss misako ran full heels the other way.

They were both embarassed. Their lips almost touch but didnt. The orange head was a bit disappointed. The blueberry wanted to say something but couldnt mouth it. "Hey im sorry we couldnt kiss-" "its fine, i have to go home." Sheesh thats was a bit harsh but yeah kags great work. He surely wants to be your boyfriend.

"Hey why dont you come over?" So maybe you can come over later and... he whispers in his ears. Umm okay. The blueberry blushes. Blushes omgg. He wants me to come over his house. Okay lets see...