Ch. 30 Volleyball club

9:00 Pm
🏐
"Yawnn Okay everyone times up."

Everyone is super exausted from playing the last game of volleyball, Kiyoko gives them there water and towels, Yachi closes the net and doors, and Tanaka and Noya gets ready to go outside with the groupies.

Clank key* Okay I think that's the last of it.
"Yeah you kids ready to go home?"

Everyone: "Yess! We are ready!!"

Hinata and Kageyama is walking together hugging very close. Tsukki and Yama is walking together very close with arms link together.
And Sugawara and Daichi walks together like married couple.

Tanaka waits for Kiyoko to close the Gym door.
"Okayy Im ready"
"Ready to go sweetie?"

"Yep. Let me carry your bag."
"Haha I guess I can let you take it."

They both link arms and Kiyoko is resting her head on Tanaka broad shoulders.
They feel very comfortable with each other now. They have gotten used to pda and skinship now that they can kiss without others noticing.
Except sharing food. Let them have their own bento boxes.

Sugawara: "So you did really well at the game."

Daichi: "Really?"

Sugawara: "Yeah."

Daichi: "I think it was alright, I could do better!"

Sugawara: "Yeah. Mumbles"

Daichi: Was there something you wanted to say?
"Oh no! I just thought of something else!"
"Haha okay"

Sugawara wanted to him how he feels. Not that he was good at the game but he likes him. Like really likes him. He was the first guy to give the water bottle too and had the most thought when it comes to throwing the ball at him in the game. Plus he has a handsome face.

But he can't tell him how he feels. No matter the cost. He will just keep it inside himself.