Ch. 8 Shimizu is taken?

🎊
After everyone stops roaring noya and daichi went silent for their support.
Sugawara was silently giving paws for support.
"W-wait you will really take me?"
Shimizu was stunned and hit the back of his head.
"Of course idiot. Who wouldnt want to take a handsome guy like you?"
Come here...
Hugs!
Noya: hah baldie you just got hit on by shimizu!
Shimizu: who said you can call me by my last name? Also dont talk about my boyfriend like that.
Sugawara: "WAIT HES YOUR BOYFRIEND??"
Daichi gave him the same stare and almost mouthed the same thing.
Kageyama and Hinata looked at each otther weird...um what just happened?

But while they looked at each other, hinata looked another way, kageyama just kept staring at him. Examining him.

You know hes really cute. He is 2 inches shorter than you. He has cute orange hair that look like a tamgerine- SHUT UP MIND!!! Kags brain couldnt deal with it. Maybe hes eyes deceiving him. Because hinata is not cute at all. First, hes a boy second hes ugly, and third he has a crush on that teacher...and kiyoko.

He cant really fathom the fact he has a crush on a boy that doesnt even see him that way. Why? Idk emotional trauma or somthing. Or maybe he doesnt know how to love? Thats ridiculious...