Tavish holding YN's hand : Wifey laziness chhodo. Now get up.

Tavish makes YN stand up. YN looks at Tavish with a pouty face, then goes to the closet room.

After some time YN comes out. She was wearing yoga outfit.
Tavish's eyes go to YN's stomach, which was quite visible in the yoga outfit.

Tavish caressing YN's stomach : 1 hour Wifey. Then do whatever you want.

Tavish pecks YN on the lips and goes out.

YN goes to the balcony. And starts yoga, which was recommended by Mina.
After an hour YN goes to the room.
And goes straight to the washroom.

After some time YN comes out of the washroom. YN stands in front of the dressing table and starts getting ready.
These days YN started wearing loose clothes. Her baby bump had started becoming quite visible.

Tavish coming inside  : Yea for it fast.

After speaking, Tavish turns off Bluetooth.
And goes to the washroom.

YN sits on the bed and starts checking Riya's number on her phone.. she felt very much like calling Riya, but remembering Riya's ignorance on the day of Jimmy and Isha's wedding, YN was unable to muster the courage.

YN taking a deep breath : No not now. Mumma se phone par baat nahi kar sakti. Mujhe unse milna hoga. Fir dad bhi to... Pata nahi un dono ke beech kya situation hai. Please god do something  mujhe mumma aur dad ko ek saath dekhna hai.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Otherside

Jay was in his room, and was talking to someone on the phone.

Jay on call : Yes Doc.

Otherside Doc : Jay, according to what you have told, treatment is possible, and that treatment is only one.

Jay with a beating heart : And what is that Doc?

Doc : eye transplant. But Jay ,for that some tests will have to be done on Meghna. So tell me when will Meghna come to the hospital??

Jay thinking something : Ok Doc. I will bring Meghna to the hospital tomorrow itself.

Jay disconnects the call.

Jay stands for a while and then throws his phone on the bed and leaves the room.

At this time Meghna was in her room and listening to songs. Meghna enjoyed listening to songs. Meghna was sitting with her head resting on the headrest and her eyes closed, when the song stopped.

Meghna opened her eyes: Jay.

Jay, sitting in front of Meghna: You have started feeling my presence very well, Meghna

Meghna smiling : Even if I had eyes to feel your presence, I would have felt it with closed eyes

Meghna smiling : Even if I had eyes to feel your presence, I would have felt it with closed eyes. Aap hai hi itne special.
Aap to.......

Meghna stops after saying this. She realizes what she is saying.

Jay staring at Meghna : Aap to... Iske aage Meghna?

Meghna Hesitate : No..Nothing..Why did you come here?? I mean suddenly you?

Hearing Meghna's question, Jay remembers why he came here?

Jay taking Meghna's hand in his hand : listen to me very carefully Meghna.

Meghna nods : Ok. Aap boliye.

Jay take a deep breath : Ever since I saw you, I started feeling something special. Slowly I started understanding that feeling.
Slowly I started understanding you Meghna.
I understood that you have a desire to see the colors of the world. You want to see every color with your eyes. And i....

Meghna interrupt him : What do you want to say Jay?

Jay looking at Meghna's face : Tumhe tumhari chahat vapas lautana chahta hu Meghna. Tumhare dil ki us gehari udaasi ko dur karna chahta hu jo tumhe sukoon se jeene nahi deta. Tumhe tumhari ankhe vapas lautana chahta hu main Meghna.

Meghna gets shocked after hearing Jay's words.

*************************************************************