Chapter 14

P.o.v: (y/n)

Raven and I traversed the halls of the T-shaped tower, soon ending up in what I assumed was her room.

Spidey:"so... what's this special training I'm supposed to endure?"

Raven:"it's less of training and more of a procedure, we will be walking through your mind, examining your memories and emotions, looking for your altered subconscious"

Spidey:"oh...neat"

We walked into her room and she shut the door.

The room was decorated with skulls and candles, an ominous book floating in the middle of an incantation circle.

Spidey:"nice place... is that an ikea manual?"

Raven:"ha ha..."

Raven floated to the circle as she lowered her hood and opened her cloak, sitting in a cross legged position, 3ft off the ground.

Spidey:"so... where do I sit?..."

I glanced at a cushion on the other side of the circle.

Spidey:"guess I'll sit there..."

I sat down and looked up at raven

Spidey:"so wha-"

Before I could even attempt my question, I lost consciousness.

When I awoke, I was in my bed... back in metropolis? How'd I get here? wasn't I supposed to be doing some 'soul searching' in jump city?

I got up and opened my bedroom door, expecting to see the kitchen, I instead found myself in the bat cave, this was getting weirder every second...

I walked towards the bat computer, the command chair turning around to reveal Raven as its occupant.

Raven:"Finally 'awake' I see, let us begin..."

She stood from the bat-chair, and made her way towards me

(Y/n):"Begin what exactly?..."

Raven:"Exploring the depths of your mind, we must find your rouge subconscious, so you may tame it..."

(Y/n):"tame my brain? Yeah... even if I didn't have a separate consciousness in here, that ain't happening"

I chuckled softly as we walked across the Bat-walk, towards the bat-garage, that housed the many bat-vehicles, and the bat-armory, complete with bat: shark-repellent... I'll stop now...

We exited the cave to an empty plain, it was devoid of color, life, or substance, a fog covered the ground, obscuring any view of the floor.

(Y/n): "well this is odd..."

Raven: "consider it a fog of war, more will be revealed with the more we discover, this symbolizes your control"

I looked around

(Y/n):"it's empty... where do we go from here?"

Raven:"we must seek out the core Personality traits that make up who you are, they will lead us to your 'spider sense', I want you to think of a memory that you have a strong emotional connection to, any emotion"

I closed my eyes and thought for a moment, thinking back on my life.

(Y/n):"the day I was adopted... it was the happiest day of my life, after what happened to my parents, I had no one to take care of me... but then they showed up, Clark and Diana, they chose me out of everyone in that orphanage... and I felt happy, I had a family again"

When I opened my eyes, Raven and I stood in the office of the orphanage I was from, I looked around, spotting someone in a spider-man suit, but it was bright yellow with magenta accents.