Chapter 7

P.o.v: (Y/n)

I woke up the next morning with Oliver standing over my bed with his arms crossed, he looked a bit disappointed.

Oliver: "fun day yesterday?"

He dropped a news paper on my chest, the headline read "New Mysterious Hero Stops Bank Robbery"
And underneath was a picture taken from security camera footage of me taking out the thugs.

Oliver: "just a hunch, but I'm pretty sure that's you"

I started sweating bullets as I looked from the paper to him.

(Y/n): "N-no?..."

I sat up and looked at the paper

(Y/n): "do you really think I could have done this?"

Oliver: "done what?"

(Y/n): "right here, it says: New Mysterious Hero Stops Bank Robbery"

Oliver: "and how'd you read that without your prescription glasses?"

(Y/n): "..."

Oliver: "...."

(Y/n): "???"

Oliver: "!!!"

(Y/n): "Fine!, yes it was me... I have Powers now, I got them the other day on that field trip when a spider bit me..."

Oliver relaxed softly, he didn't seem disappointed or upset, he actually looked impressed.

Oliver: "I'm not the gratest detective in the world, but putting the pieces together wasn't hard, it was already suspicious that when I arrived, you weren't wearing glasses and you looked like an Olympic athlete, I'm honestly surprised your parents didn't suspect anything, although they were pretty busy preparing for their mission"

(Y/n): "your not mad that I tried to hide my Powers?"

Oliver: "Nope, I know why you did it, you thought if your parents knew you had Powers, they'd send you to the teen titans, or the young justice initiative, and you're right, they would"

(Y/n): "so what happens now?... you gonna send me to a sidekick club?..."

Oliver laughed

Oliver: "of course not, no, what I'm gonna do is send you to batman, I pulled the CT footage from the bank, and your powers and particular skill set is better suited for training with batman, I'd train you myself but I'm not a world renowned martial artist and I'm sure you don't wanna use a bow when you got those fancy web shooters"

I was shocked, this was quite possibly worse than I sidekick club, this was sidekick hell....

(Y/n): "so you're sending the adopted nerd with potential to be a superhero, to the eccentric billionaire whom happens to be the, tall, dark, and batty hero that keeps employing twelve year old sidekicks, half of which die, and the other half are broken shells of their former selves?"

Oliver blinked softly.

Oliver: "well when you put it that way it does sound kinda stupid... but yes, I am, batman is the hero best suited to train you, besides it's not like you'll be the next Robin... he's still got one... for now.
Look, he's just gonna train you and show you the ropes, then when your parents get back, they can decide if you're ready to be your own hero"

I sighed deeply and stood up, I took off my sweater to reveal my suit, it looked poorly made and the red fabric was peeling off the Kryptonian fabric.

(Y/n): "Before we see batman, I need a new suit, I'm not letting him make one for me, or else I will be the new Robin..."

Oliver nodded and got out his phone.