chapter 2

P.o.v: Y/n

Harry and I became great friends, I later learned that his dad was the famous billionaire, Lex Luthor, though I didn't particularly care how big his bank account was, I was just happy to have made a friend.

After school, Clark picked me up and we drove home, on the way home I looked out the window and watched the city go by, soon we arrived home, Diana was in the living room reading a book, to my surprise it wasn't one of those girly romance novels, it was a Greek mythology book, and the expression on her face made it seem like she was reading a comedy.

She then glanced up to see us.

Diana: "hey y/n, how was your first day of school?"

Clark went into the kitchen to grab a drink of water.

(Y/n): "it was great!, I made a friend today!, he was a really great guy."

I smiled happily as I told them about my day, Clark walked back in with a glass of water.

Diana: "oh really?, what's his name?"

She asked as Clark took a sip of his water.

(Y/n): "Harry Luthor!"

Clark did a spit take and coughed a bit.

Clark: "really?, I thought Lex would have sent his son to a private school..."

P.o.v: Clark

I was definitely startled after hearing that my son's new friend was the son of a deranged sociopath, and my arch nemesis.

Diana: "what else did you do today?"

Diana seemed unfazed by this and decided to move on to the next topic.

(Y/n): "well, I made it through all my classes pretty easily... except for P.E..."

I sensed he did not like P.E. I didn't either, but for totally different reasons, because of my Powers I could have been the best in the class, but I had to look just like everyone else, so I had to pretend to get tired after running, pretending I couldn't lift certain things, and let people beat me in sports.

Clark: "don't worry y/n, I was never good in that class either."

I gave him a reassuring smile and ruffled his hair softly, then I heard something, there was a fire alarm 20 blocks away.

Clark: "oh, uh... I gotta get going, I forgot something at the office."

I mentally kicked myself for that lame excuse, even though it didn't matter, I still could have done better, Diana nodded to me and looked at y/n.

Diana: "I have an idea, why don't me and you hang out for today?, just the two of us!"

Diana smiled softly at y/n as I snuck into the bedroom and changed into my super suit.

P.o.v: (Y/n)

I looked to see that Clark already left, then I looked back at Diana.

(Y/n): "sure, that sounds like fun."

I smiled softly and she smiled back, Diana went and grabbed a chess board.

Diana: "how about a game of chess?"

I watched as she went ahead and set it up.

(Y/n): "ok, I don't really know how to play though..."

Diana: "don't worry, I'll teach you."

After a few minutes of her teaching me to play chess, I had gotten the hang of it.

~1 hour later~

P.o.v: Diana

After a few rounds of chess, all of which I had won, I got a text from Clark.

================================
(Clark: I think we should tell Y/n)

                                     (Me: about what?)

(Clark: you know what I mean...)

(Clark: it's time we
tell him that we're
superman and
wonder woman)

                                     (Me: are you sure
                             This is the right time?)

(Clark: yes, I'm sir)

(Clark: sure*)
================================

I sighed softly and looked over at Y/n, he was taking a while to strategize his next move, I've already calculated that my next move will be his defeat once again so I decided this would be a good opportunity to let him off easy this time.

Diana: "that's enough for now, there's something important we need to discuss, first we should wait for Clark..."

Y/n looked up at me confused for a moment before nodding.

(Y/n): "alright, I'm sure I would have lost anyway..."

Clark returned a minute later, but he was dressed as superman which surprised the hell out of Y/n.

(Y/n): "SUPERMAN?!, w-what are you doing here?"

I could see he was completely star struck, so I took that opportunity to change into my suit.

Superman: "well... that's gonna be a bit hard to explain with words so..."

Clark put on his glasses and did his iconic quick change trick.

(Y/n): "Dad?!"

Now it was our turn to be shocked, this was this first time he's refered to either of us by parental names.

Clark: "yep, it's me, but that's not all, look behind you..."

He then turned to look at me, and I thought he was gonna have a heart attack from how shocked he looked.

(Y/n): "Mom?..."

Diana: "yes y/n, we're both superheros."

He fainted.

(A/n: well I hoped this was enjoyable and not too fast paced, please tell me if you'd like to hit the fast forward button and skip straight to the infamous field trip)