Chapter 13

P.o.v: (y/n)

I spent the entire night staring at the ceiling, I'm honestly not sure if I got any sleep, I continued to lay there, wondering how things would change due to me blacking out and giving bane a very enthusiastic chiropractic adjustment.

Once the first rays of sunlight slipped through the blinds, I decided to get up and go clean my costume, thankfully all the chemicals needed to get blood out of superhero fabric was already here.

I put the costume in the washing machine and went back to the couch, waiting for Tim or Barbra to wake up, maybe I should quit the superhero thing before I take it too far... I don't want anymore blood on my hands...

----meanwhile: black gate prison----

P.o.v: no one

In the cafeteria, many villains were enjoying breakfast... well, as best they could in a maximum security prison full of supervillains, mass murderers, and other unsavory criminals.

Deadshot:"you guys hear the news? Bane's back in prison, but he'll be stuck in the infirmary for at least a month"

Deadshot was sat at a table with a few other well known villains, such as captain cold, captain boomerang, killer Croc, and Harley Quinn.

Cap cold:"Bane?... out of commission for a month?, what did the bat do to him?"

Deadshot:"apparently it wasn't him, it was that new guy Harley won't shut up about"

Harley looked up in surprise

Harley:"hold on, you mean that webbed weirdo put a walking tank like bane in the E.R for maybe a month or more?!... holy shit I might have gotten off lucky..."

Boomerang:"Spider-Man or something right?, didn't seem like much to me, seemed like kind of a prick if I'm honest... wouldn't wanna get on his bad side though, that's for sure"

Croc:"don't mean shit to me, he ain't no different than the roaches I eat for breakfast!"

Harley:"yeah... and we've told you loads of times, if you wanna sit here, stop it... please"

Harley sighed and rubbed her head, she could still feel a bruise, even if it had already healed.

Deadshot:"right, well I guess we could ask for details from the big guy himself if he wakes up anytime soon..."

The rest nodded, they were equally as curious about Bane's beat down that spanned an entire port...

----back in gotham----

P.o.v: (y/n)

After I got my costume out of the dryer and put it on, I was about to leave when there was a knock at the door, Tim and Barbra were already up, so Tim went to answer it.

Tim:"Dick? Jason?, what are you guys doing here"

The aforementioned brothers walked in, looking over at me.

Dick:"heard about Bane, wanted to see how (y/n) was holding up, I mean it's an insane story..."

Jason:"I brought the killer a beer!, good job kid, we'll make a red hood out of you yet!"

Dick punched him in the arm

Jason:"it was a joke! Just trying to lighten the mood..."

Jason slipped a beer back into his coat...

(Y/n):"thanks guys... but I'm fine... just gotta clear my head, go on morning patrol or something..."

Barbara:"(y/n)... I'm not so sure that's a good idea, what if you black out again?... before you go off fighting crime, we need to figure out how to keep your powers under control"