Tae blinked his eyes a couple of times as he processed the sudden confession. Yes, he wanted answers from Kook. But these words still shocked him nonetheless. Mr.Jeon is not Jungkook's own father?

"My mother and Jin were childhood friends. As they grow together in the orphanage, Jin fell in love with my mother. But my mother was in love with someone else. Knowing this, Jin, as a gentleman that he is, stayed away from my mother. But years later, my mother knocked on Jin's door with a 3 days old baby..."

Jungkook stopped there. His eyes started to glisten unknowingly. As he didn't want Tae to witness his tears, he just kept facing the other side as he continued.

"She said... 'take care of my baby' and handed me to Jin before ending her life by drowing herself in the lake nearby. Jin could have left me to the care of the police. Or he could have even left me out to die in the cold. But he didn't. For his one and only true one-sided love, not only he took me in, he brought me up as his own child. And he still does"

Tae could see Kook's voice breaking at this point. Though he very much wanted to go and give him a hug, he didn't want to disturb this bout of words from Jungkook that he may never ever express again.

Kook tears were now too much to hold inside his eyes, so he let it fall as he blinked and continued, "These things.... its not these things thats driving me crazy. It's... its Jin. He didn't get married because of me. He didn't have his own life or family because of me... for me, who's just a constant reminder of his failure and loss of love.."

Kook suddenly felt a hand on his right shoulder and he doesn't have to turn to know how close Tae was standing now.

Kook slightly turned his face on the right and his shaky breath fell on Tae's hand. "I can understand him taking a pity on me but.... " Kook turned around to face Tae, "why did he have to stay single forever? Why did he have to sacrifice his whole life for me?"

If Tae felt shocked on hearing that Jin is not Kook's biological father, he was even more dumbstruck when he heard all this. He could say nothing but to just pat on Kook's shoulder.

No wonder Kook is acting this way. Now, even Tae thinks that... if he were to be on Kook's shoes, even if he didn't behave this much suicidal, he would still be in a messed up state of one kind or another.

Since Tae didn't know how to answer, he did what he would always do whenever the patients shared their life with him... he went forward and hugged Jungkook.

Kook's teary eyes widened for a second before it slowly closed. He could feel that this hug is nothing more than a comforting gesture, so he relaxed and let Tae hold him.

Suddenly, a ruckus was heard from the stairs and a voice rang out, "so..... this is what's going on, huh!"

Tae and Kook parted a step away from eachother with a start to look at the man and Kook's expression immediately changed to one of disgusted.

He wiped his eyes in his sleeves. "It's you again." he said coldly, gathering back his usual tone.

Benji, the guy who Kook punched for Tae, who then brought the paid fighters to beat up Jungkook but utterly failed to do so, stood infront of them both with a sinister smile on his face.

[Author: Did you guys see this pic? I am dying!!!!

And these moments in Suchwita!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I really lacked motivation to continue this story. But today.... seeing Tae's eyes.. I got a new energy boost. His eyes never once left Kookie.

Let me know how's the story so far in the comment section. If you like this chapter, please give it a like👍]