Chapter 13: "New gameplay"

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I'm going to be surviving in elevator now?" I asked it in confusion. "Eh, better than running around the bedroom. Literally! I lost 6 kilos from all that running from previous 2 chapters." I said it in a whining tone. "Anyway, anything will do, but running." I said it in somewhat pleading tone of voice as I pressed enter button.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 5

Night 1

________________________________________________________________________________

I looked around the elevator and it has a lot of room, there was also a character standing here and from how they look like, I understood that they're an animatronic that works here as some sort of nightguard

Character: "Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career! Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad at Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 10 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System, but you can call me Hand-Unit or Handy. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities." She said it monotonously.

Y/N: "Handy, huh?" I asked it calmly as I looked around for an acronym, but saw none and diary page was nowhere to be found too. She then walked up to me and squatted down, so her face was in front of mine.

Handy: "Please enter your name as seen above the keypad. This cannot be changed later so please be careful." She said it as on her face on the monitor replaced with keypad, which was glitching like crazy. I tried to enter something on it, but it was too glitchy and in the end I don't what I entered. "It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad." She said it as the keypad disappeared and was replaced with text 'error.' "I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. One moment. Welcome: Eggs Benedict." The said name appeared on the monitor, before it went back to showing her anime face. She straightened up walked back to the place where she was, before walking up to me. The elevator was going down for some time, before it's stopped, and when it did some melody played a little. "You can now open the elevator using that bright, red and obvious button. Let's get to work!" She said it with the smile.