𝒙𝒙. hot british hunks

CHAPTER TWENTY: HOT BRITISH HUNKS !

14x04

━━━━━━

"YOU AND SPENCER KISSED?" JJ exclaimed as she and Casey entered into the bullpen. "Announce it to the entire world, why don't you?" Casey questioned. "And yes, we did but it was something that shouldn't have happened. And besides, this happened after he got kidnapped. Clearly, the man wasn't in his right mind." Casey stated.

           "Okay, why didn't you tell me about this?" JJ asked. "Same reason why I didn't tell anyone else. Because in my head, it never happened." Casey told as they entered her office. "Well, you can't ignore it." JJ told. "I can, I have and I will." Casey told as she sat at her desk.

            "And besides, I need to get back out there again. I mean, like not date anybody, but like... fool around. It's been a while since my past flings." Casey told. "You seriously haven't gone out at all since you and Spencer broke up?" JJ asks.

        "Nope." Casey stated and JJ sighed, giving Casey a look. "What, I have high standards! And besides, it's not like the perfect guy is just gonna come waltzing through the door."

          There's a sudden knock on the office door and it's Emily, with someone standing behind her. "Hey, Casey, do you have a minute?" Emily asked. "Yeah, what's up?" Casey asked and behind Emily was a tall, buff, blonde guy in a suit.

        "I'd like to introduce you to Chandler Arwen, I worked with him down in Interpol. He and I worked down in London, he was the addition I was telling you about." Over the past few weeks, Emily persuaded to look into having an addition on the team since Casey was now unit chief, paired with Emily, they needed one more agent out on the field helping them.

         The man held out his hand. "Chandler Arwen, pleasure to meet you, Miss Willows." And he had a deep British voice. "I've heard a lot about you through Prentiss here."

         Casey looks over at JJ and the two raise their eyebrows at one another. "You can call me Casey." The woman shakes his hand.

          Thirty minutes had passed as Casey had wanted to get to know the new agent one-on-one. Emily was back in her office with Rossi and JJ and Garcia were downstairs, eyeing up Casey's office as they noticed Casey throwing her head back in laughter numerous times.

         "Haven't you noticed that Casey has been up there for almost an hour just talking to him?" JJ asked Garcia. "I mean, he's luscious, he's yummy and that accent... ugh, if I love it, Casey loves it." Garcia tells.