𝒙𝒗𝒊. believer

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: BELIEVER !

13x22

━━━━━━

AS FAR AS CASEY WAS CONCERNED, SPENCER REID HAD ALWAYS HATED E-MAIL. Always has, probably always will. So, it was a little odd that he received an anonymous email regarding an old agent that quit over a year ago whose whereabouts were hidden... until now.

Of course, since Casey was now Spencer's boss, he had to ask her send a SWAT team for the location to find the missing agent. So, Casey had that taken care of. She waited outside of the location, letting Emily know what was going on via texting. This would be both Casey's and Spencer's first case back from their thirty days off for their reinstatements.

         Casey had then received information that Owen Quinn's body was found in the storage unit. Spencer watched as they were taking his body to the hospital. And Casey then approached Spencer.

        "Hey." She greeted and Spencer turned around to face Casey with a disappointed look on his face. "We were too late." He told. "We tried," Casey said with hope in her voice. "Now we need to tell the team."

         Before they could continue their conversation, some scuffling is heard and one of the EMTs is thrown towards the concrete. Casey and Spencer rush over to the ambulance and they see that Owen Quinn is alive and he's holding one of the EMTs with a scalpel in his other hand.

       "Owen!" Spencer shouts and Casey looks at Owen, "Owen, hold on!" The SWAT officers are holding their weapons up to Owen. "Drop your weapon!" They threaten.

       "Everybody, stand down, hold your fire. This man is on the job." Casey orders. "FBI Special Agent, Owen Quinn, badge number 2310-niner-5." Spencer reminds Owen. "Owen, look at me."

        Owen opens his eyes and notices Spencer in front of him. "Reid?" He says it like he's in disbelief. His eyes then trail over to Casey. "Willows." He stated. "Yes, Owen." Casey nods. "You're safe now. You're home."

        Owen lets go of the EMT and looks at the two agents in front of him. "How long?" He asks. "Don't worry about that right now. We need to make sure that you're okay." Spencer told.

       "What year is it?" Owen asks.
       "It's 2018." Spencer tells.

        Owen holds the scalpel to his neck but before he can pull, Spencer and Casey stop him from doing so. "No!" Casey gets the blade out of his grasp as Spencer assures to him, "You're safe now. You're safe."