"Will I get a treat if I do?" He smirks and I gape at him.

"The treat is you won't die." He huffs out a breath and buckles up.

...

I return from the bathroom, and I'm about to sit back in my seat when I'm grabbed by my waist and sat in Santiago's lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask, squirming but that is quickly stopped from Santi's strong arm.

"Don't do that." I'm confused until I feel something grow hard under my thigh. My breathing quickens, and he hears it and starts to stoke my thigh. "I want my treat." He begins kissing my neck and my collar. I whimper under his hot kisses that trail across my skin.

"Santi, we can't there are people." I squirm trying to get out of his hold, but he doesn't let me.

"They won't know what we're doing unless you're loud, mi luz." I bite my lip as I start to give in. I press my thighs together for friction but he quickly stops that by moving me so I'm straddling him.

He pulls his pants down far enough to free his cock. He rips my panties and aligns himself.

"You have to stop ripping my underwear." I say slightly laughing. He smiles.

"I'll buy you Victoria's Secret." My laugh dies in my throat as Santiago slams me down onto him. It knocks the wind out of me. As I fill my lungs again, his lips are on mine.

His thrusts are brutal and hard. It's painful, but the pain amplifies the pleasure. A loud moan rips from me when he starts rubbing my clit.

"You have to be quiet, Vera. pero quieres que nos escuchen, ¿no? Quieres que escuchen lo bien que se siente mi polla en tu apretado y húmedo coño."
(But you want them to hear us, don't you? You want them to hear how good my cock feels in your tight, wet pussy.)

I move my hips to meet his thrusts. I pull his hair to expose his neck so I can leave dark marks. He groans and thrusts faster.

"Who needs to be quiet now?" I get out my remark before he pinches my clit, silencing me with my own moan, pain and pleasure mixed into one.

He buries his head in my shoulder and bites me, hard, sending me over the edge. I shake in his arms, and my walls flutter around him. His thrusts get sloppy, and he finishes soon after.

He wraps my legs around his waist and takes me to the bathroom to clean up.

...

We soon arrived and Santiago drives around the town, showing me some places and promising we'd eat at his favorites, once we settle.

Now we are at his house. I was honestly surprised. His house in New York is huge, this one is smaller. It has two floors, no more than 5 bedrooms. For most that's still pretty big but for a mafia leader it's barely a vacation home.

It was in the suburbs, surrounded by families. He leads me into the house and it's decorated. Like legit pictures on the walls, furniture, rugs. It feels like a home, not a hallow shell. It feels like him.

I look in the living room which is to my right and there's a photo of a small boy. He has brown eyes and curly brown hair, with circular glasses, and dimples. Santiago has the same hair, but hazel eyes. "Who is that?" I ask, looking at Santiago. He goes to answer but is interrupted.