13.Pranks and Unexpected Feelings

Chapter 13: Pranks and Unexpected Feelings

Upon reaching the classroom, the atmosphere was thick with tension, which was unusual for the trio. Bakugou, never one to keep things bottled up, voiced his annoyance. "Why'd you pull a stunt like that in front of Momo? You made me look like an idiot!"

Shoto, his usual cool demeanor momentarily replaced with mischief, chuckled. "I just wanted to show her that I'm not available. And who better to use than my closest... acquaintance?"

Bakugou's eyes widened in mock horror. "Acquaintance? That's cold, even for you."

Then, narrowing his gaze, he added, "Wait a minute... You used me to ward her off, didn't you?"

Todoroki winked, a playful smile adorning his face. "Bingo!"

Bakugou looked away, trying to mask his disappointment. "I thought you-"

Shoto, catching onto Bakugou's shift in tone, pressed, "You thought I what?"

Bakugou, regaining his fiery spirit, retorted, "Nevermind. Just don't use me for your schemes."

Midoriya, thoroughly amused by the whole exchange, chimed in, "Looks like the old Bakugou is back."

The tension in the room was broken, and what better way to capitalize on the good mood than a good old prank? The trio conspired during a free period and executed their plan during lunch. They rigged the cafeteria's sprinkler system to drench anyone who attempted to take food from the counter, ensuring their friends would be the first victims. Denki, Ashido, and Tsuyu ended up getting an unexpected shower, much to the trio's amusement. Their shocked expressions were a sight to behold!

Their laughter echoed through the cafeteria as their drenched friends glared at them, plotting revenge. Realizing they might be in imminent danger, Bakugou, Midoriya, and Shoto made a quick escape. The cacophony of the pursuing group could be heard as the trio darted through the hallways.

Their escape led them to the secluded art room, a place filled with easels, paintings, and the faint smell of paint. Panting and trying to suppress their laughter, they hid behind a tall shelf, listening intently to the footsteps outside.

As they huddled close, Midoriya whispered, "I think we might have taken it a bit too far this time."

Bakugou smirked, "Oh, relax. A little water never hurt anyone."

Shoto chuckled, "Well, it seems we've successfully united the class... against us."