"We resigned and formed a gang, using business as cover-ups. Our business both under world and open world was successful. We were making changes now that we had the power. As our gangs expanded we had to split and take over various areas and aspects. Tae-gu was in Daegu managing the accounts and dealings. Sung-il hyung was in Gwangju dealing with the weapons and men's supplies. Hae-joon was our leader after Ha-min's death. He was in Busan managing all of us and the mission. Bo-hyuk hyung was in Ilsan managing all the connections and dealings with other parties. While I was in Seoul being the face, in public with our business and taking care of the matters after a deal or missions. As time went by each of us settled down with our own little family. You all were too little to remember anything." Boem-soo recalled with a hint of pride and fondness.

"I think it was when Bo-hyuk hyung's wife was pregnant with Jungkook, we decided to get out of the underworld business and continue our lives with our companies. But before we could do anything suddenly we were getting attacked constantly from different directions. We lost our companions and the trust we built in those years. One day suddenly we were attacked all at once, I lost my sister and wife at the attack along with your families. Bo-hyuk hyung saved me and entrusted his pregnant wife to me, she was severely injured in the attack and the doctors could only save Jungkook. I could only save all of you." Boem-soo said with tears in his eyes.

"The gang and underworld business was taken over by 'Wild Card' another gang. We were the only survivors and I had to go hiding with you all for protection. It was the only thing I could do for my loved ones." Saying it, Boem-soo gave different folders to Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook with their names on them.

"I was saving it for when any of you come to me asking about your parents, but none of you did."

"You have my sister's eyes, Taehyung." Saying it he offered another file to Namjoon.

"Are you telling us we are getting attacked by the same person? How?" Seokjin asked in confusion.

"There is an important thing, all of their bodies had a common chemical compound. A dangerous poison without a cure, and we couldn't save even one person who had it in their system even in small amounts. It wasn't available in any market, they created it. The dangerous thing is it isn't detectable from blood that easily, but spreads into our system fastly. The same poison Yoongi was shot with. How IU had the cure or knew about the poison is questionable. We should look more into her." Beom-soo paused to let his son digest all the information.

Y/N was the one who detected the poison, but no one said a word. Y/N was hearing all these and taking notes to talk later. Now she has some explanations to do.

"If these things are connected it has something to do with Uncle Kang," Hoseok stated.

"Hyun-Jun was the replacement after Ha-min's death."

"We didn't get along that well. Maybe because we couldn't accept that Ha-min was dead? Hyun-Jun wasn't enthusiastic or true to his job. He was corrupted and leaked out data, he was the first one who became a part of the underworld." Beom-soo explained.

"Then why are you still associated with him? You even tried to marry off Y/N with his son." Taehyung accused his father.

"Because I owe him one. He was the one who sheltered me after the attack. I didn't know what to do, where to go, whom to trust. Suddenly alone with these 7 kids one of them was just born. I didn't have the time to mourn for my family and friends whom I lost just in front of me. He hid us and helped me back to my feet. " Beom Soo said, surprising everyone.

"It's his brother. Whom I fear." He added.

"Hyun-Jun may see me as his friend and helped me in the past. But his brother is his life. Ki-young is Hyun-Jun's obsession, he loves him more than his son." Beom-soo explained.

"As you know Ki-young is a lunatic. Do-yun was his pride and you killed him Namjoon. How do you think they would react?" Beom-soo asked.

"Ki-young is connected with the 'Death Defiers' and we aren't capable of going against such a big and dangerous gang." He explained.

"I can't lose any more people in this life. If it is making me a coward, yes I am." Beom-soo said vulnerable.

The seven were dismissed after that. Their father was too emotional to explain any further.

They want to ask, if Do-yun's death was the reason, how will he explain about the attacks before that? Yoongi was shot long before Do-yun's arrival. They had to wait a little more to have an answer for those. For now, they have a folder to look into.

============================

Thank you for readings.

Please vote and comment.

Sorry for my poor English.