1.New Beginnings and Stark Contrasts

Okay guys...
First, english isnt my mother language. So dont care about grammar and other mistakes. Sorry about it.
I hope u will enjoy this fanfiction. Vote and comment your ideas.

Lets go....

......

Chapter 01: New Beginnings and Stark Contrasts

The sun gleamed down on the sprawling U.A. Boarding School, casting shimmering light off the Victorian-inspired architecture. Towering trees stood as age-old sentinels, their leaves rustling gently in the early morning breeze.

Izuku Midoriya stepped through the wrought-iron gates, his freckled face breaking into a bright grin. Every corner of the school felt like a promise of a fresh start, and the thrill of this new beginning had him nearly skipping in glee. His green eyes sparkled with anticipation, taking in the intricate stone carvings and stained-glass windows. The school had an aura of grandeur, but also of endless possibilities. "This is it," he whispered to himself, clutching the strap of his bag.

His excitement carried him all the way to the dormitories. Before he could even turn the knob, the door to his designated room swung open, revealing his new roommate. A young man with spiky ash-blonde hair stood there, his chiseled features momentarily catching Midoriya off-guard. The blonde's ruby-red eyes, sharp and intense, seemed to have the power to stop time. For a few heartbeats, Midoriya felt as if he was caught in a beautiful, timeless painting.  Wow, Midoriya thought, He's... really handsome.

But the enchantment shattered as soon as the blonde opened his mouth. "What are you gawking at?" he snapped, his voice carrying a distinct note of irritation.

Taken aback, Midoriya stammered, "I- I'm sorry. I'm Izuku Midoriya. You must be my roommate."

With an air of arrogance, the blonde retorted, "The name's Katsuki Bakugou. And yes, unfortunately for both of us, we're roommates." The sheer intensity of Bakugou's demeanor was overwhelming, from the taut muscles of his athletic build to the deliberate way he moved—like a coiled spring ready to explode.

Attempting to shake off the unease, Midoriya chuckled nervously. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Bakugou-kun." But Bakugou's glower and the wall of cold silence that followed made Midoriya second-guess his initial enchantment.

Hoping to find some respite, Midoriya decided to grab a bite at the canteen. As he approached, a distinctive red and white tuft of hair caught his eye. He was met by the gentle gaze of a student with a uniquely bi-colored hair pattern: one side icy white and the other a fiery red, a visual representation of contrasts. His calm cerulean eyes were a stark contrast to Bakugou's fiery ones.

"You're Bakugou's new roommate, aren't you?" the two-toned haired boy remarked, his voice calm and soothing.

Midoriya nodded, a bit surprised. "Yes, I am. How did you know?"

The boy offered a small smile, the corners of his lips tilting upward in an elegant arch. "I'm Shoto Todoroki, Bakugou's best friend. He has a certain... reputation, and I figured you could use some company after meeting him."

Gratitude filled Midoriya. "Thank you, Todoroki-kun. He's quite the character."

Shoto chuckled, "That's one way to put it. But underneath that explosive exterior, there's a lot more to Bakugou than meets the eye."

As they continued chatting, Midoriya thought that perhaps this new chapter in his life might just turn out alright, despite the rocky start.