Chapter 11: Size of a Snitch

When Harry came back to the dormitory the atmosphere was thick and strange.

He didn't know what it was but something had clearly happened or something important had been discussed while he was in the hospital wing.

"Okay what's going on?", he asked bluntly.

He saw them exchange looks until Riddle came forward to say: "Well I told them what happened. We were very worried about you. Did the diagnostic spells find anything?"

"No, they came up empty. If this feeling doesn't fade or I experience other symptoms over the next week I'll have to get a check up at st. Mungos."

"I see", said Riddle with a frown, "in any case, it's good that you didn't have to stay in the hospital wing. How are you feeling?"

"As well as can be expected. Pretty sore from being shoved off a cliff and all that."

If Harry's eyes didn't fool him, which very well may be the case - those things were more incompetent than the ministry, Riddle was blushing.

Just the tiniest bit, but it was there

"Ah. Yes, well-", the tall boy was interrupted by a cackling sounding out from a corner.

It was Ramon who gleefully wiped a tear from his eye

The redhead was laughing so much, though not loudly, that he could barely wheeze out: "Merlin and Morgana, Tom, I can't belive you almost killed our new dormmate."

"Not the worst that that could've happened in Professor Rambos' class", said Black, also amused.

"Wait till you hear what happened with Melchior and Jona-"

"Finish that sentence and you're dead, Reiner", hissed Müller from his bed.

He looked seriously pissed off and tired.

Harry looked between him and Malfoy and with a raised brow saw that Malfoy had a dark bruise blossoming in on his previously perfect skin.

What the hell happened?

"He's a bloody barbarian, that's what he is", hissed Malfoy with a nasty glare aimed at that other blonde boy.

"Oh yes", grinned Black, "I hear he's quite the brute in more ways than one-"

That's all he got out before he got thrown off the bed by a heavy pillow Müller had aimed at him with deadly precision. A strike meant to kill.

Ramon began cackling like a hyena and the enraged blonde stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Harry looked at the growing chaos with confusion and Riddle seemed to notice, taking pity on him: "You see, Melchior here discovered some rather interesting marks on Jonathan's neck."

"You mean-"

"Hickeys the size of a snitch!", exclaimed Ramon sleazily, still laughing.

Oh ew.

Harry did not want that mental image but he couldn't help but be a little bit curious as to who would be able to stand being with someone as insufferable as Müller.

"Do you know who..?", asked Harry carefully.

That seemed to make Ramon and Black break out into laughter once more.

Black steadied himself on the redheads shoulder and said: "Oh that's the best part. You know that cute little assistant of professor Rose?"

"No", breathed Harry, amused despite himself.

"Oh yes. Doesn't seem like the type to have a teacher kink now does he?"

"Oh I don't know", replied Riddle smirking, "the bad guys always seem to fall for the good boys."

--------

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter will be up soon and it's a big one.

-Author Icicle❄️