Chapter 7: Interruptions

They sadly had a free period next which meant that the overtime in DADA didn't take any time away from their next class.

Harry decided that he really needed to start working on his plan to bring Riddle down and his first move was to talk to Myrtle.

He knew that Riddle killed her before his 7th year so she'd already be a ghost.

But before he could go on his way a hand on his shoulder stopped him.

It was Black. Ugh.

"Hey Harry. Look I'm really sorry but could you maybe bring Ramon his bag? I'd do it myself but I really don't have any time right now. You remember where it is right?"

Is he fucking kidding me?

"Please Harry, I'll owe you big time! Ramon will be so pissed if no one brings it to him."

"I.. Yes fine. Sure, I'll do that. I will cash in on that favor though."

"I'm counting on it", grinned Black.

He clapped Harry on the shoulder once and left after shoving the bag against his chest.

Great, this is just what he needed.

Well, he supposed, a favor within Riddles inner circle could prove useful in the future and its not like the hospital wing was very far away.

Maybe he'll still have time to visit myrtle after this if he hurries.

When he arrived he could already hear loud arguing ringing out from within the hospital wing.

What was going on.

Harry entered the room and saw Ramon running around near the Ravenclaw boy's bedside who was in the midst of propelling small stones at the redhead with the help of his wand.

Ramon however was laughing and easily avoiding all of them with an ease that made Harry think that they'd done this before.

"Uh.. Hey?", said Harry awkwardly standing in the doorway holding up the leather bag, "I got your bag Ramon."

The Ravenclaw boy flushed a little bit and stopped his assault.

Ramon grinned and beckoned Harry over.

"Harry come over here, I need to introduce you to my fiancé!"

What.

Did he hear that right?

Oh well whatever, he'd heard stranger things.

Harry walked over and sat down on the opposite bed of the brunette.

"Harry, this is-"

"I can introduce myself, thanks", said the Ravenclaw with a nasty glare aimed at Ramon, "I'm John Miller. I'd say it's nice to meet you but then I'd be lying."

What was his problem?

Harry frowned at him: "Right. Harry Evans. Well I was really just here to drop Ramons stuff off uh.. How is your hand?"

John's hand was bandaged but Harry couldn't judge what stage it was in exactly.

John rolled his eyes behind thick frames: "Its still broken. I took some Skelegro but I have to stay here until tomorrow so that I won't aggrevate my hand further.

My bones were too fucked up to just fix them with a quick spell. "

"I feel you. Sorry about that."

"You went through something like this too then?"