contract!

3 months later
Pov First:

Everything was ready; the contracts lay before me. My parents stood beside me, smiling at me. Over the past few months, I had reevaluated my life significantly. I had managed to have a heart-to-heart with my parents, and they had accepted my decision. When I told Isabella, she wasn't thrilled, but she eventually started dating someone else after a few weeks. All that was left was for me to sign it. It wasn't difficult for me, as I wanted this. I wanted to be free.

**Contract of Abdication as Prince**

**Preamble:**
The Prince, a member of the royal family, has decided to abdicate from his royal duties and his title as Prince. The royal family is willing to accept this wish and make the necessary arrangements.

**1. Abdication:**
The Prince hereby declares his abdication and relinquishes any claims to his title, royal duties, and privileges. He will no longer bear his title as Prince and will be released from any public and official obligations.

**2. Privacy and Personal Matters:**
The royal family commits to respecting the Prince's privacy and will not disclose any information about his personal matters without his explicit consent.

**3. Financial Agreements:**
The royal family will provide the Prince with reasonable financial support to ensure his livelihood. The exact financial arrangements will be stipulated in a separate document.

**4. Public Statements:**
Both the Prince and the royal family will refrain from making public statements that could portray the other party in a negative light. All public statements regarding the abdication will be drafted in mutual agreement.

**5. Confidentiality:**
The Prince will maintain strict confidentiality regarding all matters entrusted to him or learned by him during his time as a Prince.

**6. Jurisdiction:**
This contract is subject to the laws of Thailand and is executed in Thailand.

**7. Signing:**
This contract is drawn up in two copies, one for each party, and becomes effective from the date of signing.

**Signature of the Prince:**
____________________________

**Signature of the royal family:**
____________________________
[Signature of the royal representative]

**Date of Signing:**
____________________________

I signed it.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The story of Khaotung and First is not over yet.
Next part is going to be romantic people ahahahaha