the decision

Pov Khaotung:

I couldn't close my eyes all night. First hadn't messaged me anymore. After the movie marathon, I had gone straight home and tried to sleep. By now, it was 8 in the morning. I insisted on taking a shower and having some coffee to stay awake. But my thoughts kept obsessively circling around First and the reasons why he hadn't replied. Had something happened to him?

Time crawled by, and I couldn't focus on anything else. Finally, after I had showered and had some coffee, I sat down at my laptop, hoping to watch my favorite series to distract myself. I no longer had the desire to watch another episode of One Piece. I just couldn't concentrate.

I reached for my phone and dialed Force's number. My heart raced as the phone rang. After a few rings, he finally answered.

"Hey," I said nervously, "I was wondering why you left so quickly yesterday. Is everything okay?"

There was a brief pause at the other end of the line before Force replied, "You already know, right? Why else would you be calling me? Hahah."

He sounded tired and distant, which only increased my concern. "You're right. I overheard you talking to Book about it. How is he?" I asked.

Force sighed.

He continued, "I'm worried about both of you, and it's clear that something isn't right. Maybe it's a good idea for you to go see him and sort things out."

I hesitated for a moment. Visiting First could clear things up, but I was worried about how our conversation would go. However, I knew I couldn't continue living in uncertainty.

"I'll think about it," I said finally. "Maybe that really is the best way to sort things out between us."

Force seemed relieved. "That sounds good, Khaotung. You both need to talk to figure out what you really feel for each other."

***

Later that day, I couldn't ignore my thoughts any longer. I needed to clarify things and meet with First to discuss our issues. So, I called him and suggested meeting at a neutral location. First agreed, and we arranged to meet at a nearby cafe.

As I arrived at the cafe, my heart was racing with excitement and nervousness. We had been through so much, and I hoped that we could find a solution to our problems. First arrived, and we briefly embraced before entering the cafe and taking a seat at a table. Feeling his warmth through the hug made me so comfortable. Although it hadn't been long, I had missed him, and I felt the attraction between us.

The conversation between us was intense. We discussed our feelings, doubts, and fears. It wasn't easy, but it was necessary. At the end of the conversation, we concluded that we still loved each other but needed time to sort out the issues surrounding us.

We decided to pause our relationship and focus on our personal growth. It wasn't a breakup in the traditional sense but an agreement that gave us both the freedom to grow and figure out what we truly wanted for this relationship.

It was a difficult step, but I felt it was the right one. We parted as friends, and I hoped that we would reunite someday in the future when the time was right.

***

Pov First:

Making this decision wasn't easy, but Khaotung deserved a fresh start, and I was determined to give it to him as soon as possible. I cried the entire evening, but it only reinforced the fact that I needed to make a decision regarding the matters in my family.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

What will happen?
Will First really get married?
Will Khaotung find his love in someone else, or will they end up together after all?

Thanks for Reading you all💕💕